Scientific experiement: Which bid do you prefer?

ahamaad

Which bid do you want to succeed in the takeover?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Which bid do you want to succeed in the takeover?

• Randy Lerner - American billionaire
    • Michael Neville (consortium) - 'Lifelong Villa fan'
    • Nicholas Padfield QC (AV06) - Mystery backers/finance
    • Athole Still (consortium) - Rumoured Arab backers

This has to be the biggest landslide poll I've ever seen on here, most votes and virtually all for the same option.

I've gone for Lerner purely because of a) the way he's gone about his business and B) what the Browns fans have said about his style of ownership

If there was a poll for least favoured bid, it would have to be that of the "Lifelong Villa Fan's"

Randy Lerner for me as well. Just simply because the popularity of the game in America could be about to take off, and my experience with Americans is they don't do things by half. If we can get into that market it could net us lots of money.

I also like the views of the Cleveland Browns fans who seem to like him. It's important for me to know what people with experience of the guys running of a sports team/business think. As we haven't heard any bad things from Browns fans then i think we're safe to assume Randy is a good man.

This has to be the biggest landslide poll I've ever seen on here, most votes and virtually all for the same option.

I've gone for Lerner purely because of a) the way he's gone about his business and B) what the Browns fans have said about his style of ownership

If there was a poll for least favoured bid, it would have to be that of the "Lifelong Villa Fan's"

I use 4 Villa sites, a wrestling forum, a Libertines forum. Polls have happened on all of them but none have ever had such a landslide, its incredible.

Is it possible a media outlet might be interested?

or could someone send these results to Mr Lerner, just in case he has any more doubts.

To be honest, I think Mr Lerner is fully aware of his standing with Villa fans. I'd be absolutely flabbergasted if he wasn't.

Randy Lerner - American billionaire 96% [ 121 ]

Michael Neville (consortium) - 'Lifelong Villa fan' 1% [ 2 ]

Nicholas Padfield QC (AV06) - Mystery backers/finance 1% [ 2 ]

Athole Still (consortium) - Rumoured Arab backers 0% [ 1 ]

We're missing 2%, i assume they were for randy. :winkold:

Â