Viruses

Richard

Not technological ones but ones that cause human ailment

This is the time of year I think when they all come out of the woodwork. There are some real strange ones around and always get the "it's a virus " comment

I currently have one that inflames the joints, making my arms feel like they are asleep and my legs ache like crazy

I'm told it is currently the prefered virus of choice

Any other strange ones around?

I've been having quite a few since august. Ive never really gotten ill much before but the past 4months have been horrible!

I had the norovirus in august, one of the worst experiences of my life.

Then shortly after I had a joints one like you Richard, only was suffering with stomach camping too! (And other nasty toilet problems)

and right now I'm suffering with what feels like the common cold, only a bit more extreme. .... to a point where I can't get out of bed and can't eat. ...

Good timing, Richard. I just came down with something really nasty, for the first time in a few years. I can't talk, my throat is so sore. I woke up yesterday with a splitting headache and a mild sore throat. The headache faded, but the throat got worse, and I had a mild fever last night. The fever broke, but my throat is like a war zone.

:cry:

I got beat up by a ten foot cockroach the other day, when I'd recovered I spoke to my next door neighbour and apparently the same thing had happened to him.

Mind you, I'd heard there was a nasty bug going around.

(sorry Richard)

Â