Sisters

Voinjama

To those of you with sisters, are you protective and vet every man she dates :?: Do you want to know if she does one night stands :?: Do you care :?: Any interesting stories from your past on this subject :?:

There is a reason why I'm starting this topic, will explain later.

Yeah I would say I was pretty protective of my sister, we're twins and were very very close as kids, that changed a bit as we got older though, she was quite a stroppy little cow when we reached our teens and we'd often fight like cat and dog at times.

However, I couldn't help but keep an eye out for her as we grew up, when she started dating I was probably a bit of a nightmare when it came to her boyfriends, but thankfully she wasn't one to sleep around or anything like that, in fact she was with the same guy for 22 years, and she met him when we were 18.

There was one bloke though who I fell out with, he'd had his way with her and foolishly felt the need to brag about it with his mates in front of me, huge mistake!

I gave him quite a beating and got into a fair bit of trouble for it, so after that I promised I'd try and keep out of her business in future, but as I said, she was settled down with a great bloke not long after so I never had any problems like that again.

One of my sisters is a slag and the other is a lesbian.

So I've learned to let them do what they want.

How do you know she is a slag?

As for my story, currently just started dating and the brother is actually in our business constantly, it's like there is 3 in the relationship. It's got to the stage that when she meets me, she tells him she is off to see a friend. A real nightmare.

As for my story, currently just started dating and the brother is actually in our business constantly, it's like there is 3 in the relationship. It's got to the stage that when she meets me, she tells him she is off to see a friend. A real nightmare.

Is that it? :notsure:

I expected a real juicy story the way you put it in your opening post.

As an only child, I've never really understood sibling relationships; most of my childhood friends had sisters, and they seemed to fight with them constantly, so I got a jaundiced view. Consequently, when we had two kids (both girls) I kind of feared it would be like that with them. In fact that never happened - they each have their own circle of friends, but they are probably each others' best mates, and have been since they were little.

I don't think they interfere in each others' relationships, but if either of them has any problems, the other one is always there for her.

They're ace girls, both of them.

One of my sisters is a slag and the other is a lesbian.

So I've learned to let them do what they want.

How do you know she is a slag?

Our circles of friends used to overlap at various points (there's only 2 years between us). So you eventually hear things you don't really want to hear.

But it's up to her. She's had the same boyfriend for over a year now so hopefully she's over it.

I can hardly complain, some of her mates are slags too, I can testify to that.

Â