Euro 2012 Thread/Draw/TV Schedule

andykeenan

If Ireland are in a group with any 2 or more of Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Russia or Portugal then I think we'll struggle big time to get out of the group. If we're in a group with just one of the above then I think we can grind out a glorious QF qualification.

If Ireland are in a group with more than 1 other team they'll struggle big time.

If Ireland are in a group with any 2 or more of Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Russia or Portugal then I think we'll struggle big time to get out of the group. If we're in a group with just one of the above then I think we can grind out a glorious QF qualification.

If Ireland are in a group with more than 1 other team they'll struggle big time.

Less of your jive talk, don't you know it's time for another glorious tournament summer of Ireland pwning our supposed footballing betters?

Portugal are definitely a flawed team I think. They've been unable to find a genuinely superb striker, so have relied on the fact they have usually had great wingers/forwards, and their defence, despite having some names and players playing for top clubs, isn't incredible.

I'd rather not face them, but there are certainly teams I'm more fearful of.

Â