Guilty Celebrity Crush

AVFCLaura

Used to want to shag this one :lol:

Nanny_LouiseWoodward_325.jpg

Is that Louise Woodward? I used to drive through Elton, the village where she lived. This was at the time of her trial, and there was hardly an inch of lamp post, drain pipe or post box etc that wasn't covered in yellow ribbons.

when I saw the thread title I assumed we were talking about celebrities we are waiting to turn 18 so its not creepy when you mention blah blah is hot, rather than older celebrities.

Guess us 20 yr olds think of inappropriate crushes differently (don't judge me).

Anyways mine is Ariana Grande:

MV5BMjAzMDg5MDcyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODM5MjkyMw@@._V1._SY314_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

Also had a crush on this guy for more than half of my adult life.

26082.jpg

Which half?

Not really following much celebrity/pop culture, I'd probably cite Sara Rue as mine. Discovered her when she was on an episode of Celebrity Poker Showdown and started watching a really shitty sitcom for the next few years...

sararueengagedkevinpric.jpg

She's since lost something like 50 lbs and has declined a bit in my estimation.

The first few years when ESPN picked up Monday Night Football from ABC were decent, thanks to the pairing of Suzy Kolber (I agree with Broadway Joe) and Michele Tafoya

kolber.jpg

chriscollinsworth2011su.jpg

22633977788d1f4465fbo.jpg

Oh and I'm not going to apologise for this one, largely because my other half looks a bit like him.

220px-Official-photo-cameron.png

Are you sure that was really you in the Rogues Gallery with the glasses? :winkold:

Haha, why?

Well I thought you looked hot. Big Dave is not good looking at all.

Ie. if your fella looks like Dave.....you could do better.

But you are obviously not as shallow as I am implying

Can I stop digging yet? :oops:

Haha, you need a JCB there?

My fella is dashingly handsome IMO, he has to wear a full suit for work and just has a bit of a look about him like Mr Cameron. It works for me anyway. :oops:

Oh and I thought of 2 others this morning.

house_hugh_laurie.jpg

mcg.jpg

Hell to the yeah...