Guilty Celebrity Crush

AVFCLaura

Oh and I'm not going to apologise for this one, largely because my other half looks a bit like him.

220px-Official-photo-cameron.png

Are you sure that was really you in the Rogues Gallery with the glasses? :winkold:

Haha, why?

Well I thought you looked hot. Big Dave is not good looking at all.

Ie. if your fella looks like Dave.....you could do better.

But you are obviously not as shallow as I am implying

Can I stop digging yet? :oops:

I went with the more 'left field, but still... you would' options, rather than properly guilty. Or maybe that should be the 'They're decent looking, not gonna blow your socks off, but theres something about them that makes your nether regions go tingly'. Then again that kinda look, attractive but not obviously stunning, slightly plain, has always been what I've gone for. Coren is odd because I'm not into blondes and she's actually sometimes a bit rough looking imo, but still...

And Winona Ryder, who I've always had a thing for but you never hear anyone say her as a top looker. I've watched Alien 3 more than once solely because she's in it >_>.

II've watched Alien 3 more than once solely because she's in it >_>.

*Don't be a pedantic clearing in the woods Gareth, don't be a pedantic clearing in the woods Gareth, don't be a pedantic clearing in the woods Gareth, don't be a pedantic clearing in the woods Gareth, don't be a pedantic clearing in the woods Gareth, don't be a pedantic clearing in the woods Gareth, don't be a pedantic clearing in the woods Gareth, don't be a pedantic clearing in the woods Gareth*

URRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH it's killing me. :puke:

Incidentally; Ryder? I would.

ks5.jpg

Brosnans Wife, love a bit of meat but like it that she does not fall into the the Hollywood must comply with stereotypical hollywood wives

this is the kind of MILF territory I would love to have 24 hours with.

very pretty and a body you can hold onto whilst you give her some goldfinger

Ryder isn't in Alien 3 she's in Alien Resurrection which was an abbaration

Abba weren't in an Alien film.

WOO-HOO! The double-layered pendant within a pendant correction! Man, I'm gonna sleep happy tonight. :D

There's some right stunners in here who definitely don't belong in a guilty pleasures thread.

My guilty crush is on Rosalie Aprile in the Sopranos (Sharon Angela)

Rosalie_aprile.JPG

Always immaculately dressed and a rasping voice.

Probabably wouldn't fancy her as much if I watched the Sopranos in HD mind

My guilty crush is Avril lavigne, I've never made any secret of the fact that I have always had an unhealthy obsession with her.

To the point I know her birthday but none of my mates I have pretty much every song she has ever recorded on my iPod and I've been to see her live and usedto have literally thousands of pictures of her on my laptop

Sad I know