Negotiating rent

claret75

Admin fees are negotiable, as it's basically pure profit for the agent and they'll just rinse you for whatever they can. Honestly, how much do you think it costs for them to key a few words onto a word template, load coloured paper into a printer and then press print?

Well if you include business rates, rent for the office staff costs, quite a I would imagine.

Admin fees are negotiable, as it's basically pure profit for the agent and they'll just rinse you for whatever they can. Honestly, how much do you think it costs for them to key a few words onto a word template, load coloured paper into a printer and then press print?

Well if you include business rates, rent for the office staff costs, quite a I would imagine.

You are a letting agent and I claim my £5.

:lol:

Would not mind being a letting agent in this market, with less people able to buy the rental market has improved. Letting agents on the whole don't work on huge margins so £60 admin fee is about right. If you take into account all the cost's they incur.

I think letting agents/Estate agents get a bad press from most people, it easy to complain about them, but you get what you deserve.

Bollocks do they get a bad press.

Charging 1.5-2% (Kent prices) to stick a picture of a house in a window, plonk it on a website and say "well I don't think the vendor will accept that" Means they deserve all the shit kickings they get.

Cheap rent, Kent, and a horny naked 18 year old next door neighbour.

Can I come and live with you too?

I can't see why not. There would of course be certain......*ahem* conditions...........

:nod:

it rubs the lotion on its skin - or else it gets the hose again.......

:D

Â