Most overrated player in football history?

Guest av1

I agree with Joey on this one. For SGC to comment that Saurez is almost near Messi would make Saurez the most overrated sportsman even. Saurez is nowhere near Rooney or Van Persie standards never mind Messi, he's in another universe.

Luka Modric, I just don't get the hype around him. Sure his positioning is decent, but every time I've seen him play he just goes missing and wastes the ball with poor passes and heavy touches.

Chelsea offering 30M for him is just rediculous and I think they got lucky with getting Mereiles instead.

Luka Modric, I just don't get the hype around him. Sure his positioning is decent, but every time I've seen him play he just goes missing and wastes the ball with poor passes and heavy touches.

Chelsea offering 30M for him is just rediculous and I think they got lucky with getting Mereiles instead.

do me favour, for me he's 1 of the best players in europe

Adel Taarabt

may i ask why? i think he's a wonderful footballer with great ability

He has done **** all in Premier League and cant even get in QPR team now and is way too selfish with the ball. If i was Warnock id sell

Adel Taarabt

may i ask why? i think he's a wonderful footballer with great ability

He has done **** all in Premier League and cant even get in QPR team now and is way too selfish with the ball. If i was Warnock id sell

he was POTS in championship last season, without him they wouldn't be in the pl now, simple as that

Completely disagree. For me Luka Modric would get into any team in the league.

even in championship when i saw him in some games he was awful. One game Robbie Savage marked him out of game that he nearly cried

there are 46 league games in the championship zatman, he's a brilliant player who i'd welcome here

To me he is on the long list of players who are outstanding in the Championship and anonymous in the Premier League. I rate him on a par with players like Ebanks-Blake, Marlon Harewood, Marlon King, Jay Bothroyd, Michael Chopra, Peter Whittingham & David Nugent.

Â