Houllier vs Ginola Part Trois?

bickster

I wonder how we Villans would've react if we, in the last game of the season, needed a point to reach the CL and had 1-1 with just seconds left to go and hazarded it by taking a freekick like that and that lead to a goal that meant that we finished 5th instead of 4th. That player wouldn't be popular at all.

I wonder how we Villans would've react if we, in the last game of the season, needed a point to reach the CL and had 1-1 with just seconds left to go and hazarded it by taking a freekick like that and that lead to a goal that meant that we finished 5th instead of 4th. That player wouldn't be popular at all.

But I would look at the situation overall. Had he been a major contributor over the course of the season to get the club in a position to even get 4th. That would have a big bearing on my opinion.

But I would look at the situation overall. Had he been a major contributor over the course of the season to get the club in a position to even get 4th. That would have a big bearing on my opinion.

Well, it should be like that, but it's always easier to look at the one thing you know ruined it all. I don't say it's right, I just say that it's very human to react and think like that.

Â