Travel

JakeyyB

Well I'm coming down with 4 mates, and we originally planned on driving, however is it a bad idea driving through London? (none of us have before).

If not, where would be the best place to park, where are people going before the game etc.

If we don't drive we'll get the coach or the train, best routes on train?

Cheers.

park at cheshunt, get the train to white hart lane.

trains run every half hour there and back.

Just had a look, around £6 return and only <20 mins on the train.

Anywhere you would suggest parking in Cheshunt (at the train station or?)

Also, never been Spurs away, heard it's a bit dodgy, would it be best to hide our claret and blue colours?

there's a large car park at cheshunt railway station, open 24 hours. used it last season for the saturday 3pm game and it was perfect. you'll be on the train with a few spurs fans, not as many as you might think, and they've never struck me as being the most intimidating folk so colours should be ok.

my old man was wearing his villa hat!!

make sure you head for the haringey irish centre from WHL station. let's get a few more villa in there this year. :winkold:

there's a large car park at cheshunt railway station, open 24 hours. used it last season for the saturday 3pm game and it was perfect. you'll be on the train with a few spurs fans, not as many as you might think, and they've never struck me as being the most intimidating folk so colours should be ok.

my old man was wearing his villa hat!!

make sure you head for the haringey irish centre from WHL station. let's get a few more villa in there this year. :winkold:

Yeah we'll definitely do this then, and will check that place out, see you all there!

Â