Non-League Footy

hogso

Horsham got relegated about 2 months ago :cry: They sold the ground about 15 years ago and the council still haven't managed to agree to a site for a new ground. The housing company allowed them to keep the ground for about 10 years before finally building so the club has been without a ground for about 5 seasons and finally got to the point where they can't pay players any more. So I saw them win one game this season out of about 15 that I went to. Sad to see how a club that drew with Swansea under Martinez in the Cup a few years back in the state it is now because of some NIMBY ****. Apparently they've finally been able to get a planning application in but whether it will be accepted I shall wait and see.

Sutton Coldfield Town are my nearest team.. has anyone been to see them? Might try and take a few games in next season.

'inkleh got relegated :(

:hooray:

Boro' in the playoffs, first game tomorrow night, tempted to go down.

Beduff also in their playoffs :puke:

Seen a few Evo stik North games, as I live in Halifax and I'm a sucker for any footy on show. Fax have made the playoffs, and just managed a 2-2 draw away for the first leg.

They had to start again four years back, and have done really well to be in the position they are. I look forward to Tamworth returning to the (surprisingly good) Shay Stadium next season if they manage a promotion.

Any Nuneaton fans here?

I'm seriously considering going to watch my 'local team' - Guiseley - play them this weekend in the 2nd leg of the Blue Square North playoff semi.

1-1 from the first leg.

I don't even really know who my local team is. Not even sure if Lichfield have a team!
Lichfield City FC are a Charter Standard Football Club with 22 teams ranging from under 7's all the way up to our first team who play in the Midland Combination 1st Division.

Homepage

Well, that was fun. Guiseley 0 Nuneaton 1 (aet). Nuneaton will play Gainsborough in the promotion final.

Went with an expat Villa fan, spent the game talking to a Villa/Nuneaton fan, all of us checking the VP scoreline throughout. Phew!

Tight game, deserved win for Nuneaton with the best strike of the game.

May go again next season.

I might go see Redditch United at some point, but their official website is hideously unorganised. I can't figure out when the next game is.

On the contact page, the email address shown is bluesfan@hotmail (with some random numbers at the end). Ha.

Nuneaton Boro' promoted to the Blue Squre Prem :hooray: Maybe I should replace my Villa season ticket for a Boro' one next year and save a hundred quid...some nice away trips too! Cambridge, York, Newcastle (Gateshead)...

• 1 year later...

how does that table work. we are 11th best team in England but 13th in our league

I'm going to assume it's to do with the fact our 3 league games have been against 1st, 2nd & 4th in the league.

Â