Capello Missing Sons Wedding

AVFCLaura

if he misses teh wedding he gets criticized for not being a family man by press.

he misses England friendly and he gets slaughtered by press for lack of commitment.

He is in a no-win situation here

I think everyone is over looking a key point here... who gets married during the season?!
Back in the 70s a mate of mine got married on the day of a Villa v small heath game. He wasn't popular.

or his son and daughter could have chosen a better weekend. Surely given dad's job they could figure out which are "good" weekends etc?

Bingo. There are how many weekends of international football each year? 8?

or his son and daughter could have chosen a better weekend. Surely given dad's job they could figure out which are "good" weekends etc?

Bingo. There are how many weekends of international football each year? 8?

but maybe they didnt want their Dad criticized in English press for not going to see his players play if got married on PL weekend :P

I think everyone is over looking a key point here... who gets married during the season?!
Back in the 70s a mate of mine got married on the day of a Villa v small heath game. He wasn't popular.

Also people who get married during a world cup. Seriously, they don't deserve any guests.

This story is the biggest load of bolox ever.

1. The match was moved after the wedding was arranged because of the Barca players.

2. I heard his son talk about it yesterday at length on the radio, he is not even remotely bothered in any way and as his dad has missed many occasions during his life (away managing).

3. No prem so everyone is suddenly interested in England on the TV / radio / Internet.

This story is the biggest load of bolox ever.

1. The match was moved after the wedding was arranged because of the Barca players.

Which is mentioned in the posted article...

2. I heard his son talk about it yesterday at length on the radio, he is not even remotely bothered in any way and as his dad has missed many occasions during his life (away managing)..

Which is also mentioned in the posted article...

Â