Finding someone's previous address?

sonic_bouma

wondering if anybody knows of how to find a person's previous address history?

I know the city and area that the person lived in but i need to know the exact address and when they were living there...all i know it was about 4 years ago and they were renting.

nothing sinister i'm just doing a bit of family history!

lots of websites promise to find me the information but want money and i'm reluctant to do that so it would be great if anybody knows of how to do it for free....

do Council websites etc hold lists of previous occupants of an area?

call me ignorant but i dont know how private everything is kept

any help would be greatly appreciated!

Man I wish I could use the national 'Customer Information System' aka. super massive datebase with everyones personal details on it aka. big **** off list of National Insurance Numbers, for things like this. It keeps everyones details who is currently alive and/or has lived in the UK, aswell as the details for those that have died in the last 20 years or so. Can only access it STRICTLY for work purposes ofc. Apart from this one time when I started and I looked up all the people with the same name as me lols ^_^

as long as they were on the electoral roll (or a BT landline), you can look it up on 192.com which is normally paid for.

i can access it for free from work, but i'm not in work till Thurs.

If you haven't found the info by then, PM me the details and i'll look it up for you.

Â