the VT ultimate zombie apocalypse survival plan

kidlewis

A lighthouse seems like the right idea for a place to protect yourself as long as you have an escape route should zombies break in. As for me, I live in Florida so not only am I no where near the trouble but I have PLENTY of access to ammunition should I need it. However, I see me getting a friend or more to illegally fly into the situation with plenty of zombie fighting gear. Then locate, swoop in, and rescue my ridiculous husband before he decides to "get bitten and join the party" ...He would indeed be with some friends or family to which we would also be rescuing. I realise that I am welcoming certain death on said mission, but he's my husband and I'm a pretty good shot as well as freakishly strong for my size. Being a blonde, curvy, american woman who has some knowledge of weapons and will stop at nothing to rescue the man she loves will either get me through this entire thing with few casualties along the way or dead within 15 minutes. But it's a gamble I would have to take.

A lighthouse is a great idea, and I live within two miles of two of them One of them would be perfect, as it has a door opening down to some cliffs behind a 30 foot fence. I could keep a small motor boat moored on the beach at the bottom, and use that for fishing and food gathering missions. I still think a decent sized yacht is the best bet though. You'd have completely zombie proof living accommodation, and could sail to different locations as required. The only problem I could foresee would be Waterworld style pirates on jet skis, but I'd gather up an arsenal of shotguns and crossbows, and fashion a bulletproof turret out of corrugated iron on the bow of the boat.

this would be the best option I agree, however I don't think I would have enough time to get to the coast, get some basic supplies and steal a large yacht and learn how to sail it?

you would need to be carefull of floaters though

any zombies that either die or fall in tthe water would not be hampered they would lie there until the gas in their belly causes them to float at which opint they could quite easily take you by suprise if you are near the water during dark.

oh you mean the zombies that would explode and cover you? or ones which could climb aboard the boat as they would float?

also if they were in water for a long time their body would be broken up in a storm anyway.

oh you mean the zombies that would explode and cover you? or ones which could climb aboard the boat as they would float?

also if they were in water for a long time their body would be broken up in a storm anyway.

They'd be eaten by fish and seabirds pretty quickly.

They'd be eaten by fish and seabirds pretty quickly.

another presumtion we would have to make is that the virus only infects humans and not silly animals like resident evil movies.

bloody horde of crows attacking people. nooooo.

for me a suit like this would render you nearly infallable to bites.

stupidly large picture

whilst it might slow you down a bit (although with a decent modern metal it could be done fairly light), they wouldn't be able to rip or bite through it.

you wouldn't be able to be pulled apart without being bitten first. only thing would be dislocated joints from being pulled and twisted.

if you are going to be awesome at killing, you'd want to make sure you are as infallable as possible if you get cornered.

I'd rather die than wear that, girlfriend.

*laughing* Oh man, sometimes CED. Sometimes.

The suit seems like a great theory but pretty sure that you need to be able to move quickly and if an entire group of half starved hungry for brains zombies attacked they would figure out a way to get into that thing.

The suit seems like a great theory but pretty sure that you need to be able to move quickly and if an entire group of half starved hungry for brains zombies attacked they would figure out a way to get into that thing.

I think maybe a full suit of armour though you'd be fine short of dislocated joints from being pulled this way n thT.

I am merely suggesting theories based on having access to medevial weaponry. It's why I always had the castle in mind. Good location. Great areas to block and kill zombies and access to weapons. I don't know many areas in the midlands you can buy guns.

I think maybe a full suit of armour though you'd be fine short of dislocated joints from being pulled this way n thT.

I am merely suggesting theories based on having access to medevial weaponry. It's why I always had the castle in mind. Good location. Great areas to block and kill zombies and access to weapons. I don't know many areas in the midlands you can buy guns.

Just head for any farmhouse. Bound to have a lockable gun cabinet, probably in the loft.

Â