4 tickets for £40 deal!!

b6bloke

Guy at work has just had a call off Villa and they are selling off tickets in the Holte Tomorrow, 4 tickets for £40! They must have had poor ticket sales.

I have seen adverts telling season ticket holders to sell their ticket if they dont come which kind of tells the story that even season ticket holders are not turning up as I know I am not sure if I am going toomorrow.

Problem is that I had a couple of spare tickets to the Albion game going for free and neither me or my mates could find any takers!

I only need 2 tickets. Before today, the deal was only an adult/junior combo for £42 which was a bit steep for this game.

So if anyone wants to sell me a ticket I'll be willing to pay £20 for both. I was after 2 for the Albion game as well but couldn't find any even after posting on here and Twitter.

This is an interesting one because Villa have just hit the buffers a bit after their good start.

Norwich, as I've said before, have coped really well with adjusting to life in the top flight and there is nothing wrong with their team spirit judging by their fightback to draw against Blackburn last weekend in a game they probably should have lost.

But I'm going to go for a home win for Villa because, although they are not playing particularly well right now, I think they might just have a bit too much firepower for the Canaries to deal with.

Villa have taken only one point from their last three games and have slid down the table a bit but I don't think their slump will become a permanent one. They have got a good manager in Alex McLeish and some good players. They will bounce back and they will be fine.

Prediction: 2-1

Match preview

Â