Could Noah's Ark hold all the animals?

steaknchips

Yes you've been judged because honestly, its outrageously offensive!

And judging people on their own individual lifestyle choices is one thing (small minded) but their inherent sexuality is completely different, it's outrageous bigotry

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your judging me on this forum right now..

I was asked a question by Trent and accused of not answering it...So now I have answered in full honesty..I get judged for "coming out"...?

Homosexuality is not normal..Thats my opinion/judge.

You think im not normal to have that opinion....Thats your opinion/judge.

Ok I will. These sort of views aren't acceptable on this site and so now you have finally revealed your views you can find another site to express them on.

Homosexuality is normal. It can't be an opinion, it's a fact. If you try to stop people from doing what comes naturally to them you will be repressing them, they will be unhappy. I want to live in a world of happy people who can go about their peaceful lives freely. Homosexuality won't kill or harm anyone. Sexually transmitted infections effect all sexualities and can be avoided by using simple precautions.

And judging people on their own individual lifestyle choices is one thing (small minded) but their inherent sexuality is completely different, it's outrageous bigotry

I havnt judged anybody.

I have expressed my opinion on a sexual practice..Which is shared by millions of people (a huge majority) across the world..Like I said in many muslim countries homosexual behaviour is punished with the death penalty..Yet you would allow a person that practices the Muslim religion onto this forum wouldnt you?

All have I done is answered a question put to me, of which I avoided earlier in the thread (now you know why)..The only reason I answered it is because I shared Julie's thoughts and she was being unfairly criticized for her views. And being called a bigot.

If Brunel had been engineering the said Ark would it have worked?

he tended to add bolts and iron diagonal reinforcements to his keels so as it wasn't available at the time I'm gonna go with no , still say engineering wise the Ark could not have sailed (based on materials available at that time)

The question is whether the ark actually sailed or not, or just floated and then found ground.

Anyway this all seems rather moot compared to some of the other comments. If I were a mod I think I might lock the thread...

I havnt judged anybody.

I have expressed my opinion on a sexual practice..Which is shared by millions of people (a huge majority) across the world..Like I said in many muslim countries homosexual behaviour is punished with the death penalty..Yet you would allow a person that practices the Muslim religion onto this forum wouldnt you?

All have I done is answered a question put to me, of which I avoided earlier in the thread (now you know why)..The only reason I answered it is because I shared Julie's thoughts and she was being unfairly criticized for her views. And being called a bigot.

I have no words....

You are Westboro Baptist Church crazy. You literally need psychiatric help.

And plenty of Muslims use this site, some have even posted in this thread and they most certainly ain't on your side of the fence.

Homosexuality is not normal and I dont see why parents should have to go through the process of explaining un-natural sex acts/behaviour to their children. Or why it should be shown of TV as normal, again forcing parents to explain this to children under 12 etc..Its sick. This comes under the same topic as people that are sexually attracted to animals and children, Its an abnormal sexual attraction.

And if in 20 years time you see people kissing their pet dog on TV etc and its also treated as normal to have sex with the dog....You would get more people wanting to try it out..This is the problem with homosexuality, its become a sexual behaviour that people are being brainwashed into thinking its normal practice, so when growing up through puberty it becomes a behaviour to explore.

I hope all these people using this forum that calls homosexuality normal, are saying to their kids to make sure they try it out a few times 1st before settling down and getting married..Dont forget to tell your 18 year son going through puberty to get himself down to a gay club to have his backside ruptured by some 40 year old bloke...It will certainly put him in good stead for his future.

Bigoted view? No just common sense.

Starting to see your true colours after you've been so careful up to now, you hateful, spiteful little bigot. I'd much rather explain to my children why they have two lesbians for aunties than explain to them why the mentally ill such as yourself believe such utter nonsense. Songs of Praise, now there's some scary shit that has no place corrupting the nation.

Some of the homophobia on here is shocking!! I thought the days of these views had way gone.

I have a lot of gay mates and shared a house with one of them and his BF, they are normal. It was a great day for me when at gay pride with my mates to bump into my son and his mates enjoying themselves pulling the fag hags. Loved it! it wasnt that he had sussed out that there were a lot of single women there but the fact that he had taken my views and did not see them as threatening or abnormal.

Homosexuality is not normal and I dont see why parents should have to go through the process of explaining un-natural sex acts/behaviour to their children. Or why it should be shown of TV as normal, again forcing parents to explain this to children under 12 etc..Its sick. This comes under the same topic as people that are sexually attracted to animals and children, Its an abnormal sexual attraction.

And if in 20 years time you see people kissing their pet dog on TV etc and its also treated as normal to have sex with the dog....You would get more people wanting to try it out..This is the problem with homosexuality, its become a sexual behaviour that people are being brainwashed into thinking its normal practice, so when growing up through puberty it becomes a behaviour to explore.

I hope all these people using this forum that calls homosexuality normal, are saying to their kids to make sure they try it out a few times 1st before settling down and getting married..Dont forget to tell your 18 year son going through puberty to get himself down to a gay club to have his backside ruptured by some 40 year old bloke...It will certainly put him in good stead for his future.

Bigoted view? No just common sense.

Thats one scary view!!! did you have a girl shove a finger up your arse while blowing you off and like it? Dont be scared a lot of hetro guys like it! :lol:

Whilst I completely disagree with SnC's views on so many different levels, I don't think it's fair for him to be banned. Throughout this whole thread he has been asked for his opinion, and the people asking knew that he would hold these views, so to ask him for an opinion, then ban him for stating it is unfair IMO. (even though it's unfair that he holds these views)

Just my two cents anyway

Plus i like this thread :lol:

Don`t really mind gay people at all, work with a lot of gays, as I work in the entertainment industry. Good thing is that with all these gay people about, they leave all the more girls for the rest of us. Homophobia is outdated, comes across like some grey ayatolla....

Being gay is actually a natural phenomina, once read that the highest percentage of gay populus is amoungst the pidgeons, comming in at about 12%.