Midweek football 31 October/3 November

andykeenan

Massive respect to billy sharp.

Ref Darren Deadman didn't yellow card him when he removed his shirt showing a message. Nice touch, wonder if he'll get done by the authorities?

Yep, every game. Although funny you haven't pipped up when Messi has been hauled down quite a few times this season for absolute stone wall penalties which haven't been given.

well i try not to watch many Barcelona games as they are a disgraceful team and watching them is no fun. 11 vs 10 games isnt sport its bullying

Next time, I think FIFA should write to Messi to tell him to not be tackled in the box with a goalscoring chance.

Bastard. Disgraceful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsZ4Juiz2U0

Dont know were my alleged England hatred comes from. I just said i dont like your media or some of the players and now im anti-english. Im sure their is many english people that cant stand Terry, Cole, Gerrard, Rooney etc or are they all heroes over there ;)

Dont know were my alleged England hatred comes from. I just said i dont like your media or some of the players and now im anti-english. Im sure their is many english people that cant stand Terry, Cole, Gerrard, Rooney etc or are they all heroes over there ;)

You love England. Secretly.

Agree, the players you mention there are all grade A tossers and thus I find it slightly satisfying when any of them take a tumble

Â