Midweek football 31 October/3 November

andykeenan

am liking Newcastle this year and hope they keep on challenging, something about them reminds me of Villa in 08/09 :(

I was thinking that as well, both teams had a really good first 11 with 3 strong back up players. The question is will Newcastle get those injuries to key players and will they sign Heskey and loss all their momentum.

no he didnt, he said only team tha tspoke ot him was Newcastle and might have signed if GH was interested

"I had the possibility of going to Aston Villa. But it depended upon whether Gerard Houllier was going to continue in charge and as he ended up not staying I did not join them."

Sounded Houllier was more than interested. Recon he'd be a Villa player if the guy didn't have to leave.

Im sure i heard Reo-Coker was the main reason he lost the dressing room and thats why West Ham fans hate him. He did a good job at West Ham but the owners throwing him Mascherano and Tevez didnt help

Yep that Norwegian pillock, Magnus ?

Icelandic.

Yep, every game. Although funny you haven't pipped up when Messi has been hauled down quite a few times this season for absolute stone wall penalties which haven't been given.

well i try not to watch many Barcelona games as they are a disgraceful team and watching them is no fun. 11 vs 10 games isnt sport its bullying

Â