Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

If we could get Bannan back into the side, then I think we could potentially put out a very good team for this one:

Herd, Petrov, Bannan, NZogbia & Agbonlahor are all reaching some kind of form, and Bent's a given, so our line up from midfield up should be a no brainer really.

If Bannan isnt back, then Ireland should take the ACM role.

Personally, I think we should move back to a 4-4-2. We aren't creating enough chances so lets try something different, get some balls in the box and give Bent and Gabby some more chances.

......................Given......................

Hutton.....Cueller.....Dunne..Warnock

Albrighton...Herd....Petrov....N'Zogbia

................Bent......Gabby...............

If we could get Bannan back into the side, then I think we could potentially put out a very good team for this one:

Herd, Petrov, Bannan, NZogbia & Agbonlahor are all reaching some kind of form, and Bent's a given, so our line up from midfield up should be a no brainer really.

will bannan be back?

Also i would hardly say nzog has hit form just yet. he had one game where he wasn't totally bollocks but i would hardly say it was a good performance.

will bannan be back?

Also i would hardly say nzog has hit form just yet. he had one game where he wasn't totally bollocks but i would hardly say it was a good performance.

No I agree on NZogbia, but it would be foolish to take him back out of the team after his performance at Sunderland.

Not sure on Bannan, he has returned to training today though.

We should just have enough to win but i'm seriously concerned about our defence. Would like to see Cuellar and Clark back in the centre but we all know thats not going to happen. If we lose with our run of fixtures coming up then we're in big trouble!

Last week you we're saying we're already in big trouble, so which is it?

I hope we beat Norwich, because i hate their arrogant manager who thinks he is far better than he actually is.

We should just have enough to win but i'm seriously concerned about our defence. Would like to see Cuellar and Clark back in the centre but we all know thats not going to happen. If we lose with our run of fixtures coming up then we're in big trouble!

Last week you we're saying we're already in big trouble, so which is it?

I hope we beat Norwich, because i hate their arrogant manager who thinks he is far better than he actually is.

School term break and no mask needed. Yes it's 'makouns_grin' again. :lol:

Is anyone else North Std lower for this one
Yes. Best atmosphere in the ground by far. I sat up in the Witton Lane Stand for the WBA game and it was crap.

Its the place to be seen nowadays

Is anyone else North Std lower for this one
Yes. Best atmosphere in the ground by far. I sat up in the Witton Lane Stand for the WBA game and it was crap.

Its the place to be seen nowadays

Out of curiosity, where abouts are you sitting North Stand lower?