how much for your car??

donnie

BMW 1 series coupe 120d m sport

See this genuinely confuses me. The shape is nice, but WHY? Golf GTI or 2nd hand R32 look good, drive better and would have come in at least 5k cheaper.....

i had a 09 golf with gti kit and bmw is definately better to drive + 177bhp is enough for me. go to ur nearest bmw and go for a test drive and you will see what i mean. and as for the 2nd hand r32 no thanks as a powerful car with no warranty and expensive tax and petrol is a big no

I just bought an Alfa Romeo Giulietta on Friday. Really, really pleased with it so far but can't drive it to capacity until my leg is fully healed from surgery. I had a Nissan Qashqai before that and really liked it but the Alfa is different class.

My wife bought one brand new last year; Veloce, in magnesio grey and 170bhp but I swear it's faster. And yes it is a lovely car to drive much nicer than mine...

I have a VW Golf GT, now four years old so I was thinking of getting the new Golf R or possibly the Golf 35 but I'm waiting until January.

See this genuinely confuses me. The shape is nice, but WHY? Golf GTI or 2nd hand R32 look good, drive better and would have come in at least 5k cheaper.....

i had a 09 golf with gti kit and bmw is definately better to drive + 177bhp is enough for me.

And as an added bonus, everytime you drive past someone they'll think you're a really nice guy

;)

• 4 weeks later...

i had a 09 golf with gti kit and bmw is definately better to drive + 177bhp is enough for me.

And as an added bonus, everytime you drive past someone they'll think you're a really nice guy

;)

:D

I've got a 2003 Jaguar X Type 2.0 V6, paid £3200 for it just under twelve months ago.

Any reason you went for the 2.0L Petrol? There isn't much in the fuel economy between it and the 2.5 or 3.0L but the latter 2 do have 4WD.

spent £3,500 in april on Mazda premacy 2.0 sport, petrol. done 30,000 miles and one owner. looked immaculate inside and had been well looked after.

also had 4 brand new tyres and recently serviced. Seemed a good deal and the car is pretty reliable.

parts seem pretty cheap for them it's just the bloody labour which kills you.

was much cheaper than other models of that year and they had double the mileage. reason they sold it is they got a company car Range Rover and just wanted it off the drive.

great little car. not quite my seat exeo ST sport but 15% of the price.

I've got a 2003 Jaguar X Type 2.0 V6, paid £3200 for it just under twelve months ago.

Any reason you went for the 2.0L Petrol? There isn't much in the fuel economy between it and the 2.5 or 3.0L but the latter 2 do have 4WD.

No reason to be honest, I wasn't too fussed about the engine size as I don't do that many miles so fuel wasn't a real issue, I would have preferred the 2.5 but wasn't overly bothered.

After looking at 7 or 8 over the course of a week, the one I finally got was mint in comparison to the rest, that was the main reason.

Saying that, it was also the cheapest :)

Mondeo ST TDCi, In the best colour Performance Blue, absolutley immaculate condition, only 42,000 on the clock. My missus says I love it more than her lol, regually polishing it and keeping it in tip top condition, and one of the best drives I have ever had, handles great, verrrrry quick and looks the buisness. Absolutley love it.

Paid £8000 back in march after looking at so many bad examples of that model, when I found this one I had to have it.

i made a bad call with my recent purchase i fear

my last car was my first, a 2001 focus

part ex'd it in for 700 quid and just got a black mk5 golf, 1.6 FSI SE...runs fine, but its not particularly quick off the mark and the 6 speed gear box isnt a good fit..i like the interior and the looks but the focus handled alot better...

petrol isnt proving to be cheap, plus i have read many advise to run the FSI engines with super unleaded, which i agree makes a difference with this engine but only adds to the cost...

its worth just under 4k, 52k on the clock.

im already thinking of trading it in and havent had it 6 months, open to suggestions but probably going to try an astra sxi or try to find a decent a3 within that sort of budget next..