Favourite Villa player?

JuanPabloAngel

Who`s your favourite Villa player?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who`s your favourite Villa player?

• Olof Mellberg
    • Juan Pablo Angel
    • J`Lloyd Samuel
    • Gavin McCann
    • Darius Vassell
    • Gareth Barry.....
    • Thomas Hitzlsperger
    • Thomas Sorensen (Just for you Tony)
    • Mark Delaney
    • Lee Hendrie

no votes for Tommy ...was expecting it to be a landslide victory for him

I went for JPA , not in Henry's league ,but then who is , but clearly head and shoulders above anyone else at Villa park

As someone put it ..the biggest mistake of my life signing JPA ....

i wish i had of voted for hitzlsperger now... jpa is getting too many votes!

even though he is my second choice i'll go into bat for him - with added consistency he is a player that can be genuinely exciting - i remember our recent 3-1 loss to arsenal away which i made all of my mates wait up for (it was one of the few villa games being screened here on free tv in autralia) and he scored an absolute belter - far post from from outside the box, just on the right. i think his brand of youthful class is exactly what we need at villa; provided we have a consistent backbone of players like mccann, mellberg and laursen.

up der hammer!

I suppose the JPA and Olly votes were to be expected. What would be more interesting possibly, would be "with the exception of Olly and JPA (the player), who would be the current Villa player you like the most"

I have a soft spot for Jlloyed because i stuck up for him when he was given stick when playing right back, and he has repayed my faith and more. Mellberg is a legend of the future. I just can't see the guy leaving, and his immence. But JPA is the one we all love. Simular to Jlloyed, how many of us Villa fans stuck by the guy. Even though i didnt know the guy would score goals, he looked quality in everything else he did. When you saw the headlines saying "the worst striker official".

Were all proud of him.

Agree with this bit of what you said!

Also the "I love you" into the crowd after he scored against Chelsea last year sealed this for me.

ollie for me, never have i enjoyed watching a defender play quite so much (i was only around for the last couple of seasons of God and was a bit young to appreciate him), an absolute legend

Got to be King Olof. Defending is an art, and strikers always get the glory. Best defender we have had since Sir McGrath. I celebrated him dinking the ball from going into the back of the net in the first few minutes of the Palace game. And he is scoring goals now, with the finesse of a forward. Long live King Olof, and long may he serve the Claret and Blue!