Jimmy Savile And Other Paedophiles

GarethRDR

so called celebrity pedo's aside...

It amazes/shocks me at how many dirty horrible pedo's are out there that get called out by 'hunters' on FB.

There are way way more out there doing grooming, chatting on the net, setting up meets, sending dick pics to children than we can imagine. They are in the hundreds if not thousands.

It's horrific, and it's all ages of blokes.

Sadly with so many of them they get let off with a slap on the wrist only to go out and re-offend.

Children really are not safe and the internet has made it parenting and safe guarding children harder than ever.

They should be taken off the earth or used for science/testing instead of monkeys or any other animals.

Edited by imavillan
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, imavillan said:

so called celebrity pedo's aside...

It amazes/shocks me at how many dirty horrible pedo's are out there that get called out by 'hunters' on FB.

There are way way more out there doing grooming, chatting on the net, setting up meets, sending dick pics to children than we can imagine. They are in the hundreds if not thousands.

It's horrific, and it's all ages of blokes.

Sadly with so many of them they get let off with a slap on the wrist only to go out and re-offend.

Children really are not safe and the internet has made it parenting and safe guarding children harder than ever.

They should be taken off the earth or used for science/testing instead of monkeys or any other animals.

You can make the punishment as severe as you want but it’s not going to resolve the root cause of the problem. Similar problem to the war on drugs, it’s unwinnable and making the punishments even more severe doesn’t really solve anything, you could argue it makes things worse because people who are willing to speak up and admit they have a problem become even more reluctant to do so.

Edited by AVFCDAN
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

You can make the punishment as severe as you want but it’s not going to resolve the root cause of the problem. Similar problem to the war on drugs, it’s unwinnable and making the punishments even more severe doesn’t really solve anything, you could argue it makes things worse because people who are willing to speak up and admit they have a problem become even more reluctant to do so.

I agree. Its a sickness that needs to be treated. If you are going to punish them by sticking in with normal prisioners it would make them harder to catch. I think Gary Glitter should spend the rest of his years in prison myself but I will never agree with vigilante punishment. So i think they should be seperated from normal prisoners. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

Presumably for good behaviour?

Pretty hard for him to misbehave when there arent any children in the prison for him to molest...

He'll be back in South East Asia by March

It's reported the terms of his release under licence could include a requirement  to seek permission to travel outside the UK. A request for travel to S.E. Asia would surely raise a red flag.

6 hours ago, brommy said:

It's reported the terms of his release under licence could include a requirement  to seek permission to travel outside the UK. A request for travel to S.E. Asia would surely raise a red flag.

I mean he could fly there from any other country. 

I'm not sure I agree with the post about trying to 'rehabilitate' paedophiles, you'll be wanting to call them Minor Attracted People next to reduce stigma.  

• 1 month later...
Just now, TreeVillan said:

I saw this reference on twitter but having not watched QT in years would you care to explain? 

Someone on QT described Stanley Johnson as a wife beater.

Bruce jumped in ‘for the sake of balance’ to state that he only broke his wife’s nose once.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 29/10/2011 at 17:55, mjmooney said:

TBH I always thought there was something very dodgy about Saville. He was a notorious lecher, and I'm surprised he never turned up in a Gary Glitter type scandal.

I had to see for myself... Wow!

• Thanks 1

Â