Jimmy Savile And Other Paedophiles

GarethRDR

Now says he’s stepping back from public life.

I guess that’s the thing with the establishment and people in positions of trust, power or privilege. If they **** up, they get to retire.

How will we get the work done without him.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, chrisp65 said:

D’ya think the rest of the royals are the ones trolling and keeping #nonce at the top of twitter?

Gotta admit, I was kind of offended when I logged on Twitter and immediately '#nonce' as top listing on 'Trends For You'.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

D’ya think the rest of the royals are the ones trolling and keeping #nonce at the top of twitter?

Didn't Charles want him defrocked or whatever it is you do to IInbred Freeloaders years ago. Not sure they get on at all

24 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I missed the trial , when did it happen ?

He has definitely done enough wrong to be castigated - staying with Epstein after conviction, defending the association because it was useful to him, seeing Ghislaine Maxwell this year etc, but you're quite right that there is nothing definitive to say he was guilty of a crime at the moment. Not that I've seen anyway.

11 minutes ago, bickster said:

Yep, Tunnel, Paps, Paris you get the idea

People keep mentioning Prince Andrew in the deadpool thread, but I can't help feeling it's Virginia Roberts who should be looking over her shoulder and staying away from tunnels and windowsills. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

People keep mentioning Prince Andrew in the deadpool thread, but I can't help feeling it's Virginia Roberts who should be looking over her shoulder and staying away from tunnels and windowsills. 

Hmmm, maybe.

Had these pedo hunters round next door last night. The guy is about 40, has mental health issues, and lives with his mum and dad. We've had issues with him before, threatening to kill and what not. Seems he's been grooming kids 11-14. There were four blokes from oop norf, all had gopros on and were reading the chats out loud to him. It was pretty shocking to hear. The cops turned up, but I didn't see if they took him away. 

As an aside, I usually have to inform them if I'm doing any work on the house because he will kick off big time! So they take him out for the day. 

Bizarre really 

• Sad 1

Â