Jimmy Savile And Other Paedophiles

GarethRDR

caught the end of a conversation on the radio mentioning one of the Stones had once had a 14 year old girlfriend, not wanting to google around the subject, I recall that being Bill Metal Detector Wyman?

**** hell, if this is true maybe the necro stuff has some traction.

Jimmy Savile 'Molested Brain-Damaged Patient'

Sir Jimmy Savile molested a brain-damaged hospital patient, according to fresh claims against the presenter.

Former nurse June Thornton was recovering from an operation at Leeds General Infirmary when she says she saw Savile abuse the young girl.

"She had brain damage, and Jimmy Savile came in and kissed her," she said.

"He started kissing her neck, running his hands up and down her arms, and then started to molest her. Because I was laid flat on my back there was nothing I could do."

It comes as Greater Manchester Police revealed they had received two separate complaints of sexual abuse relating to the late TV presenter dating back to the 1960s.

here

**** hell, if this is true maybe the necro stuff has some traction.

here

I don't see the connection. What comes across from the stories is that he sought out sexual encounters where he was completely in control, with no emotional involvement, where the gratification was entirely one way. Assaulting a brain-damaged and helpless person fits those criteria. While necrophilia does as well, it also involves a lot more, in particular breaching a whole set of new taboos which don't come into play with the other cases.

There may very well be some truth in the necrophilia tales, but for me the brain damage story doesn't make the connection, where volunteering to work as a hospital porter on nights very well might be the link.

So there's a possibility Sir Jimmy might have had some sort of Oedipal necrophilia thing going on at one point. :o

I'm sure that even now, legions of shrinks are typing manuscripts based on his utterly weird relationship with his mother.

Â