Jimmy Savile And Other Paedophiles

GarethRDR

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, LondonLax said:

He doesn’t have one at the moment. His previous one quit recently, seeming over Andrew’s decision to go public with his ‘side of the story’.

Quite right; I'd quit too if my client bafflingly chose to ignore my common-sense advice, in such a way that it might damage my reputation, and certainly add massively to my workload. 

The whole interview idea was nuts. There's an election happening, and the Democrats are impeaching Trump on TV. The media is not short of other things to talk about. So what on earth was the point? 

This is going in the Public Relations textbooks, other than turning up just wearing leather shorts I’m struggling to see how he could have handled it worse.

Looks like another royal horrible anus.

But not a sweaty one.

12 minutes ago, bickster said:

Apparently only 6% of the British Public believe him and as we're a nation chok full of gulibility, that is a very low score on I'm a Nonce Lock Me Up

That 6% is basically every bloke that needed an alibi for that night and has gone for the Woking Pizza Express angle.

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

That 6% is basically every bloke that needed an alibi for that night and has gone for the Woking Pizza Express angle.

Woking is about 4 miles from my home  and until Andrew mentioned it I never knew it had a Pizza Express  ..they should start paying Andrew for all the promotion work he has been doing for them

2 hours ago, GarethRDR said:

As if you're even bothering with Pizza Express when there's the best Laserquest for miles around in Woking.

Alas my kids outgrew it so i've not been for years  ...  not Woking related but check out Zero latency though if you like Laser Quest ..not been but it looks pretty decent

• Like 1

Â