Jimmy Savile And Other Paedophiles

GarethRDR

Just now, Keyblade said:

Not that it was the Clintons specifically but that there is some conspiracy. As crazy as it would normally sound, it looks like someone has had him killed.

Ah ok then, for a minute there I thought you were going to be changing you avatar to ‘Don’t Tread On Me’  and dropping half a bottle of Brain Force Plus on the daily 🤣 

• Haha 1

TMZ might be vomit inducing garbage but they are usually pretty quick on stuff like this.

There are now reports Epstein may not have been under suicide watch.  Sources familiar with the case say that would be a violation of protocol, since anyone suspected of being suicidal is put on suicide watch, and authorities believed the first incident was a suspected suicide attempt.  So, if he was on suicide watch, how did this happen, and if he wasn't on suicide watch, why wasn't he?

8:29 AM PT -- Law enforcement sources tell us, the protocol in the Suicide Watch Unit where Epstein was held is for monitors to record the movements of the inmates. So, there should be video showing exactly what happened ... unless someone erased over it.

And this is especially puzzling -- our law enforcement sources say Epstein's cell was so bright he was complaining he was unable to sleep. Fact is, whatever happened should have happened in plain sight of the guards.

The U.S. Dept. of Justice says the FBI is now investigating.

7:42 AM PT -- What's interesting ... the facility had Epstein in the Special Housing Unit Suicide Watch since the first incident. Guards were supposed to "maintain the inmate under direct, continuous observation," 24-hours a day. The lights in the unit are not even turned off, which makes this whole situation odd. 

6:51 AM PT -- Federal law enforcement sources tell TMZ Epstein hanged himself in the facility. 

Jeffrey Epstein, the man accused of horrific sex crimes against underage women, has killed himself behind bars.

Prison guards found him dead Saturday morning at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan. This appears to have been his second attempt at taking his life. He was found unresponsive in his cell last month, and it appeared to be a suicide attempt.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/10/jeffrey-epstein-dead-dies-suicide-jail/

12 minutes ago, bickster said:

He wasn't on suicide watch apparently, that just opens up a whole new line of questions

Ah, so he was on A Lot of Influential People Would Like This Guy Dead watch.

• Haha 1

Jeffrey Epstein: How conspiracy theories spread after financier's death

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49312746

Newspaper headlines: 'Support' for Prince Andrew and new Ofcom powers

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-49314826

just thought I'd pop in to the BBC home page to find out the latest. These were the 2 mentions it gets after the initial news breaks.

basically everything you may see online is a conspiracy theory and Andrew is ok because the papers say he got in a car with his mum. :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, bickster said:

I see the net seems to be circling Prince Andrew and they don't appear to be going away and giving up

I wonder if the Queen could find a pressing constitutional matter to use as a distraction.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, bickster said:

I see the net seems to be circling Prince Andrew and they don't appear to be going away and giving up

I think in recent times we've learned that not many people are actually above the law... however, I suspect Prince Andrew and his mum will be.

5 hours ago, bickster said:

Probably because everytime he/his people say anything about it it makes things even worse. Didn't know what Epstein was into even after he had been in prson for a year?, Otherwise Innocent enough photo of him standing with Virginia Roberts is fake because his fingers don't look chubby enough?

20 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

Probably because everytime he/his people say anything about it it makes things even worse. Didn't know what Epstein was into even after he had been in prson for a year?, Otherwise Innocent enough photo of him standing with Virginia Roberts is fake because his fingers don't look chubby enough?

The house of Epstien's that he was in is apparently adorned (not hidden) with many pictures of naked or near naked young females. He had no idea, no idea that the convicted paedophile was in fact a paedophile

• 3 weeks later...

The masseurs who accused Kevin Spacey of sexual abuse (one of about 30 people) has died suddenly before the trial was ended.

His lawyer claims they were about to present 2 new witnesses and new evidence.

Edited by sne

18 minutes ago, sne said:

The masseuse who accused Kevin Pacey of sexual abuse (one of about 30 people) has died suddenly before the trial was ended.

His lawyer claims they were about to present 2 new witnesses and new evidence.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I thought it was a bloke? 

It's not up to you to determine how an individual identifies themselves 😜  it's the new thing. Might limp to the piss you off thread actually as some gimp wanted to be identified as they the the other day

• Like 1

Â