Jimmy Savile And Other Paedophiles

GarethRDR

When I was 11-12 I had a  live in house keeper who I really fancied (wanted to shag), if I got my wish she'd be royally screwed but who is the victim?

Are you seriously implying that Savile's victims (ill children, corpses) wanted gratification.

Lost for words.

When I was 11-12 I had a  live in house keeper who I really fancied (wanted to shag), if I got my wish she'd be royally screwed but who is the victim?

Maybe the person who tries to stretch the idea that the world is a complex, nuanced place to excuse the [alleged] unwanted, unwarranted behaviour of a power-crazy, sex attacker.

Edit: I seem to be transposing x for z all the time. Corrected.

Edited by snowychap

Another disgustingly ignorant post. They're not reflecting well on your understanding of any part of it. You talk of 'absolute proof'. How about eye witnesses. Would they do? Because they exist too. I'm done. You've some reading to do.

sometimes logic fails, yeah when I was was underage seriously gagging for sex I was a victim of my own desires. Hopefully someone can pay for this, where is my housekeeper when I'd love a perpetrater and pay out

The problem with this kind of post is how dismissive it is of people who (may) have been abused.

Let's hope you don't know anyone who has been - or rather, let's hope you don't know anyone who would rather choose not to confide in you that they have been for fear of being characterized as above.

I could go into so much more detail with percieved and actual you wouldn't want to accept, there's a massive difference but.....could you pick out the difference

Fristly, was that to me?

Secondly, if so, did you bother to read my post on the previous page?

Snowychap, good post. Saville aint exactly a child rapist or a rapist full stop, yeah he has been bad but gaurantee most of us know worse who haven't been convicted of anything

He hasn't been convicted, because he's dead.

• Like 1

Â