Jimmy Savile And Other Paedophiles

GarethRDR

Those little prick bandmates in lost prophets knew about it. Its so obvious, there is a video doing the rounds of an interview with the band where he joked about his guilty pleasure being babies. Dont know how to post video from phone.

They are all emo/goth freaky weirdos. I dont mind some of there music either. Good training music when jogging or on punch bag.

Those little prick bandmates in lost prophets knew about it. Its so obvious, there is a video doing the rounds of an interview with the band where he joked about his guilty pleasure being babies. Dont know how to post video from phone.

They are all emo/goth freaky weirdos. I dont mind some of there music either. Good training music when jogging or on punch bag.

Few people would take a joke like that seriously, because it's not really expected a paedophile would come right out and say it on video.

It's easy to look back in retrospect and blame people, when at the time it just sounded like a sick joke.

Tad judgemental on a group of people who are probably just as shocked and disgusted as everybody else.

Oh sorry, I think, and I make no statments, just posting the link, but I think that it surrounds the dialogue

Question from babygirl, whats your guilt pleasure? You answered it.

or words to that effect.

I've no idea who this guy is and I'd never heard of the band until this came to light but surely if (as has been proven earlier in this thread) it was fairly common knowledge that he liked them young, his band mates must have known something was wrong.

Edited by choffer

I guess this is the video, 6 minute 10 mark, lack of reaction from band mates I suspect is what is being alluded to.

He said 'heroin'. I can't see how his band mates can be implicated as complicit from that evidence.

Really? But they are all emo/goth freaky weirdos.

• Like 2

Â