Jimmy Savile And Other Paedophiles

GarethRDR

I haven't really read up on any of this, what is the age of the kids that he is supposed to have fiddled with?

is he being accused of being a full on pedophile or is he being accused of being into people just under the legal age?

In essence, he is accused of being a paedophile who preyed on pubescent girls but it wouldn't surprise me if the gender didn't matter to him that much.

It is alleged he was a facilitator (i.e. pimp) for many very senior establishment figures who shared his proclivities over many, many years. This was, apparently, one of the reasons he got away with it. As indicated in a post above, it was a case of "I go, you go". He would have been much more subtle than that, of course but it seems he cultivated relationships with the elite and catered for their perversions where he could. He knew friends in high places would keep him out of the papers and out of jail.

Google Jimmy Savile and Edward Heath and start following the trails. Where it takes you will make the hairs on your neck stand on end. You'll have to filter out some of the stuff that is clearly delusional bollocks but what is left is a very sinister story of depravity perpetrated by a lot of famous and powerful people.

There's a lot of honesty in your posts, and not a lot of concern for political correctness or saying what you think 'should' be said.

Always bring a smile to my face.

ha thank's...I think

you are mine also...mostly for your rage. I think most people look/hope for a post from you in 'things that piss me off....'

There's a lot of honesty in your posts, and not a lot of concern for political correctness or saying what you think 'should' be said.

ha thank's...I think

you are mine also...mostly for your rage. I think most people look/hope for a post from you in 'things that piss me off....'

Knowing that there are different' tiers' of nonce as well. Just adds to your weird uniqueness :P

ha thank's...I think

Knowing that there are different' tiers' of nonce as well. Just adds to your weird uniqueness :P

Yep, nonce sense is a valuable attribute for a VT poster.

I haven't really read up on any of this, what is the age of the kids that he is supposed to have fiddled with?

is he being accused of being a full on pedophile or is he being accused of being into people just under the legal age?

In essence, he is accused of being a paedophile who preyed on pubescent girls but it wouldn't surprise me if the gender didn't matter to him that much.

It's not bad enough that he molested children...he might have also been gay? That's the last straw for me! :shock:

Someone change the name of the Thread title, otherwise VT may get accused of Glorifying Paedo.

Indeed. Perhaps "The Jimmy Saville Thread" would be more appropriate.

I heard some whisperings about Saville the day he was declared dead. Whisperings of the nature, 'the scandal will break soon'.

Apparently, there is a quote from him on the documentary tonight (referring to Gary Glitter in 2000):

"Now Gary, all he did was to take his computer into PC World to get it repaired. They went into the hard drive, saw all these dodgy pictures and told the police and the police then 'Oh we've got a famous person ... Oh my goodness, yeah we'll have them'.

"But Gary has not sold them, has not tried to sell them, not tried to show them in public or anything like that. It were for his own gratification. Whether it was right or wrong is, of course, it's up to him as a person. But they didn't do anything wrong but they are then demonised."

"If you said to that copper, what's Gary Glitter done wrong? Well nothing really. He's just sat at home watching dodgy films."

International Business Times

ha thank's...I think

Yep, nonce sense is a valuable attribute for a VT poster.

This just reminded me of the term 'robo-plegic wrong-cock'. :lol:

the jimmy savile tracksuit has just been released.

you get an adults sized top but you have to force yourself into children`s bottoms.

is the sort of joke that sick bastards have been sending me. some people have no morals.

Â