Jimmy Savile And Other Paedophiles

GarethRDR

He basically said that the victims weren't real men because they hadn't gone back to duff up their abusers after they reached adulthood, and then suggested that rugby players wouldn't allow themselves to be abused because they're tougher. 

I don't think I've misrepresented his comments. 

The football scandal appears to be picking up, hundreds of victims have come forward, this looks like it's on the scale of the church...

It's obviously a good thing that people feel able to come forward now that one person has gone public, but it makes you wonder what other industries have kept similar things covered up. I'm starting to wonder if I'm the only one not raping kids.

• Like 2

No. You're not. But the scale of this is stomach turning.

My mother started telling everyone a few years back that there was a huge conspiracy around the country to cover up child sex abuse on a massive scale. We all ignored her as she has lots of tall sounding tales. Not sounding quite so unbelievable now.

1 hour ago, darrenm said:

No. You're not. But the scale of this is stomach turning.

My mother started telling everyone a few years back that there was a huge conspiracy around the country to cover up child sex abuse on a massive scale. We all ignored her as she has lots of tall sounding tales. Not sounding quite so unbelievable now.

do you know who coined the term conspiracy theory and why? worth finding out

as far as a belief in historic (and current) organised pedophilia and a conspiracy to cover it up, It seems discrediting of this position requires the belief in incredible coincidences

• 5 months later...
17 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

I'm sure he'll have a nice time popping down the newsagents or during a quick trip to Sainsburys.

He'll be going straight back into the dock, he's been on trial since May 15thm appearing via video link from Jail but will appear in person after release

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/05/2017 at 19:27, bickster said:

He'll be going straight back into the dock, he's been on trial since May 15thm appearing via video link from Jail but will appear in person after release

Disappointingly not so.

• 4 weeks later...

Allegedly a man called the 'Carpet Monster' on Channel 4's Big Breakfast in the 1990s is in court for possessing thousands of indecent images.

I feel that especially in this unfortunate case that if he had lived up to his amusing nickname some or all of this unpleasantness could have been avoided completely,

His name is Paul Sadler,  I mean who would have guessed that with hindsight, I mean look at him FFS:mellow:

If fact,  to much underlay and not enough carpet there mate. :lol:

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D

11 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Ah the Big Breakfast, I loved that when I was at school.  I had such a crush on Denise van Outen.

Yup. Me too. Used to watch it on an old portable black & white TV. I actually thought Jonny Vaughan was quite funny then.

51 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Ah the Big Breakfast, I loved that when I was at school.  I had such a crush on Denise van Outen.

She's still very decent now. 

I used to have my morning shuffle to her back in the day. 

17 hours ago, Xela said:

She's still very decent now. 

I used to have my morning shuffle to her back in the day. 

I recall doing that myself a few times, that programme was a godsend for a teenage boy before the internet boom.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Another day, another ring of nonces sent down. I think it's fair to speculate that they have a certain religion in common.

The Catholic Church won't give up without a fight. 

• Like 3

A prison treatment programme designed to rehabilitate rapists and paedophiles instead made them more dangerous, it was claimed yesterday.

The Ministry of Justice has allegedly axed two courses on its sex offender treatment programmes (SOTP), including a six-month psychological group therapy course, after revelations that participants had a higher than average reoffending rate.

Linky

It's a bit sad isn't it - we spend billions on trying to rehabilitate these people and they come out to do the same thing again? No wonder we have vigilante groups around the UK hunting for paedophiles.

Â