Jimmy Savile And Other Paedophiles

GarethRDR

I'm always reminded of that Max Clifford letter in Viz

"If Max Clifford is so good at public relations, how come everyone thinks he's a word removed"

• Haha 1

It really comes to something when the best defence someone can offer up on behalf of their ‘good friend’ Prince Andrew is that he sees everyone as servants and so couldn’t possibly have considered that they might have been underage prostitutes.

Apparently someone has figured out Ghislaine Maxwells' Reddit account so that might be fun to trawl through I guess.

Might be fake thou and some are saying Reddit are already editing out some posts in it. Who knows.

I've not checked it out.

Has anyone seen the  Carol Baskin set up off that big cat thingy where they get her to mention Rolf Harris and Jimmy Savile. Would stick it up if I knew how to

8 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Has anyone seen the  Carol Baskin set up off that big cat thingy where they get her to mention Rolf Harris and Jimmy Savile. Would stick it up if I knew how to

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...

Kadian Nelson tried to abduct a schoolgirl nearby this morning.

Kadian Nelson was identified by the bush telegraph pretty quickly.

Police picked upon the incident and the local reaction. They've appealed for him to hand himself in.

To complicate matters one of the pics the bush telegraph is sharing is the wrong guy, but with the right name.

Now we see who gets to who first?

Police have urged a rape suspect to hand himself in "for his own safety" amid reports he is being hunted by groups of people.

Kadian Nelson, 26, is wanted in connection with an attack on a teenage girl in south-west London.

The Met Police, which earlier released an image of Mr Nelson, appealed for him to come forward.

Det Supt Owain Richards also urged those "attending various addresses" in a bid to find him to "go home".

"Do not try to take the law into your own hands or you may end up doing something you regret and potentially face police action yourself," he said.

BBC

• 2 years later...

Hello

Hello

It’s shit that he’s back, it’s shit that he’s back…

I have nothing significant to add about this word removed being released, I just wanted to make that stupid gag.

Edited by Mark Albrighton

53 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Hello

Hello

It’s shit that he’s back, it’s shit that he’s back…

I have nothing significant to add about this word removed being released, I just wanted to make that stupid gag.

has that copper got "f*ck" on his vest?

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

To be out in 8 years for sexually abusing several children is an absolute **** disgrace. There's no reforming this nonce, he should die in there.

Not only that but Pedos should be in with the general prison population,not segregated.If you are prepared to do the crime,then do the time..... Properly.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

Not only that but Pedos should be in with the general prison population,not segregated.If you are prepared to do the crime,then do the time..... Properly.

Or not as they wouldn't live long. 

Â