Jimmy Savile And Other Paedophiles

GarethRDR

5 hours ago, welnik said:

Had these pedo hunters round next door last night. The guy is about 40, has mental health issues, and lives with his mum and dad. We've had issues with him before, threatening to kill and what not. Seems he's been grooming kids 11-14. There were four blokes from oop norf, all had gopros on and were reading the chats out loud to him. It was pretty shocking to hear. The cops turned up, but I didn't see if they took him away. 

As an aside, I usually have to inform them if I'm doing any work on the house because he will kick off big time! So they take him out for the day. 

Bizarre really 

Are pedo hunters a real thing? Official police or vigilantes?

3 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I always read the title of this thread like it's a book in a series. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Jimmy Savile and the Wider Peadophile debate...

For me I always read it as somewhere to discuss just the overweight paedophiles.

• Haha 3

On 21/11/2019 at 20:03, Seat68 said:

Vigilantes. A real thing. Chavvy Facebook people on the whole but they do track down the ****.

I'll bet a fair portion of the vigilante paedophile 'hunting' idiots are actually closet paedo's themselves and do it out of their own guilt.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I'll bet a fair portion of the vigilante paedophile 'hunting' idiots are actually closet paedo's themselves and do it out of their own guilt.

I'd say it's a racing certainty. In fact, I'm sure I've read more than one story like that. 

• Like 1

On 22/11/2019 at 01:25, welnik said:

Had these pedo hunters round next door last night. The guy is about 40, has mental health issues, and lives with his mum and dad. We've had issues with him before, threatening to kill and what not. Seems he's been grooming kids 11-14. There were four blokes from oop norf, all had gopros on and were reading the chats out loud to him. It was pretty shocking to hear. The cops turned up, but I didn't see if they took him away. 

As an aside, I usually have to inform them if I'm doing any work on the house because he will kick off big time! So they take him out for the day. 

Bizarre really 

Hold on.

Am I right in thinking these Northerner vigilantes were posing as underage on a chat in order to expose this man?

If not, how has it been established by these vigilantes that he was grooming kids 11-14? How do they have access to the chat log?

Did they hack the chat transcript? Are they family members of the potential victims? And what do they think they are doing filming him?

As far as I'm concerned they are the one's who should be taken down to the police station for some serious words at the minimum, from the impression I get.

1 minute ago, A'Villan said:

Hold on.

Am I right in thinking these Northerner vigilantes were posing as underage on a chat in order to expose this man?

If not, how has it been established by these vigilantes that he was grooming kids 11-14? How do they have access to the chat log?

Did they hack the chat transcript? Are they family members of the potential victims? And what do they think they are doing filming him?

As far as I'm concerned they are the one's who should be taken down to the police station for some serious words at the minimum, from the impression I get.

They set up a profile as in a chatroom and wait to be approached by men. Obviously they chat but we're led to believe that the vigilante never leads the conversation and eventually they agree to meet. By this point the paedo is fully aware they are underage and have often sent sexual messages or pictures of themselves to the 'underage' person. 

I don't agree with the filming and posting it online, they should hand it all to the police but I can't have any sympathy for the people grooming. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, A'Villan said:

I would hope that this troubled man is dealt with in a just manner, ultimately it's child safety we're concerned with, right? Not parading trophies through the street.

What Xela said. My daughter was earwigging the conversation, they were reading stuff that he had allegedly sent including a line about how being raped would hurt!!! At one point he laughed at them! I think because he's extremely autistic, that will be his defense in court. He is too immature to be held responsible for his actions I would guess. 

On 27/11/2019 at 12:00, Paddywhack said:

I always read the title of this thread like it's a book in a series. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Jimmy Savile and the Wider Peadophile debate...

It's forever a band name for me.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, KentVillan said:

The title of this thread can only be read in an Alan Partridge voice, or Richard Madeley at a push.

Five minute One Show segment by Giles Brandreth, in between a piece on Tractors and a piece promoting a new sitcom about prolapses.

• Haha 2

• 2 months later...
Â