Jimmy Savile And Other Paedophiles

GarethRDR

I've no idea who this guy is and I'd never heard of the band until this came to light but surely if (as has been proven earlier in this thread) it was fairly common knowledge that he liked them young, his band mates must have known something was wrong.

I can understand the implication, and it makes sense, but there is no evidence to suggest they knew about his crimes and turned a blind eye to them. Until there is, it's best to not accuse them as being guilty through association. 

How long until the first attack on an emo/goth freaky weirdo on the grounds that "they're all the same"?

Already been done, not because of a link to sexual deviancy but for the simple fact of being an emo/goth for that reason alone. Anyone that's different must be a bit wierd to some unfortunately hence why most people appear remarkably similiar until you get to know them intimately

84, I thought he was a lot older than that. God speed you legend.

*chews on a cigar*

http://www.bbc.co.uk...t-arts-15507374

#awkward

Reading those comments on that bbc article is tough

I don't see the big deal. He's remembered fondly because he was a bit fondly.

Edited by CrackpotForeigner

He definitely said heroin, but nobody heard him as they were talking over each other. His band mates will be as shocked and disgusted as anyone. He's effectively thrown their career into tatters too.

He says, in response to the fact that it was "Baby Girl" that asked the question about his guilty pleasure, "you just answered it..."

He definitely said heroin, but nobody heard him as they were talking over each other. His band mates will be as shocked and disgusted as anyone. He's effectively thrown their career into tatters too.

He says, in response to the fact that it was "Baby Girl" that asked the question about his guilty pleasure, "you just answered it..."
I don't think he does, he says 'Heroin' then he says 'Smack'. The pause and the guilty looks might be because they're sailing close to the wind with their record label, with what they're allowed to say.

He talks about his exes a little later on, and videos are mentioned, before the subject is changed quickly with 'let's not go to the dark side'. That makes me wonder more, but it's all tenuous evidence to be used against his band mates as being complicit.

Like Jimmy Saville these guys are good at hiding their double life, and dismissing rumours from exes as 'she's jealous/nuts/a compulsive liar' etc. Maybe they knew, maybe they had suspicions, maybe they didn't know a thing- they lived in different countries. I think it's unfair to tarnish his friends, colleagues and family, it's guilt by association.

The question I ask is, how did the police ignore his exes statements, when she approached them.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/ian-watkins-lostprophets-singer-sent-6358914

Jesus Christ.

I'd post the content and the title of the article but it's pretty grim, so mods please edit my post if it doesn't follow guidelines with regards to posting links.

Horrific

She'd have been better off going to the newspapers instead of the Police. The lack of action by the services, assuming what she says is 100% correct, is staggering

There were about a couple of dozen accusations of rape, with at least a few of them being victims under the age of 10. Not quite pinching penny sweets.

Edited by Davkaus

I'm going to assume you blacked out before reading the second half of my sentence.

Savile isn't being accused by people he had consensual sex with, who regretted it afterwards. He raped kids that weren't even ten years old for **** sake.

How would authorities not be informed, therefore I believe it's like a whiplash claim, money for nothing. A bit different to the Ian Watkins affair

Jesus **** wept.

It's a pity you weren't the inquiry, you could have made everyone realise Savile was a lovely bloke.

Whiplash for **** sake, do you think they plan on suing him when he's dead, or that they want the fame of being raped as a child?

Â