Sign in to follow this  
leemond2008

plans for the weeeeekend

Been a car crash weekend, went out and got completely spasticated Friday lunchtime and still haven't recovered. Gonna cook a roast later hopefully that will sort me out but I feel like I've lost a weekend .

Just got back in from next door neighbours kids birthday party. The dad to the kid is a chelsea fan and he's coming with me next saturday to watch the game.

Didn't move all weekend. Failed 

Actually, i lie, I thoroughly enjoyed it. 

I was mullered Saturday night. Sat down for a pizza and to watch the Rugby on Subday afternoon and promptly threw it back up. First time I've vomited the next day since the first time I drank!

I'm still proper rough. Took the day off more or less. Been the gym and feeling worse... Won't be drinking like that again for a loooooong time.

Nah, just curious. The way it was described, I was wondering if he was sick straight back on to the plate.

Going to a football match with apparently the largest crowd anywhere in the world this weekend :-)

Nightmare two days dealing with police concerning being scammed on Ebay but they've all the information they need now so doing nothing over the weekend other than watching football and ruggers.

I've turned into a beetroot.  You would think it is mid-July down here, barmy.  That said, I did spend just about all of Saturday walking along wind-swept beaches mixed in with a beer garden or two and today I've enjoyed a farmers market followed by a nap on a beach looking towards the Isle of Wight :)

Only I could get sunburned in March.  It takes a real skill to do that.

Went to a country music festival. Drank a shit ton of wine. Unsure if my wife is pissed off with me. Awake due to insomnia.

Sign in to follow this  

Â