plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

nice quiet weekend for me after last weeks where I spent thursday friday and saturday hammered

I actually dont enjoy going out and getting into them sorts of states any more, a few pints are great but when you get into the state you dont know what you done the night before its orrible

anyway tonight I have to take the dog to the vets, then pop round see me mom n dad and have a curry

tomorrow I am staying in and watching godfather 1,2 and 3 and then getting in a mahoosive pizza and watching the boxing

sunday I'll be good for nothing I wont be going to bed till about 6:30am in the morning and whenever I do that I can only ever manage about an hours kip so I'll just mope around the flat and then cook meself some shit dinner...or finish off last nights pizza

gunna switch me phone off so no one can get in touch with me on satday I just fancy being really antisocial

Exactly the same thread title as well. BOF you tea leaf :P
:suspect: We used to do one per weekend. Well, Trekka did :) Then I think he found God. Or whiskey, or something.

10th Wedding anniversary today

dumping the kids with nanny and granddad tomorrow and Mrsh29 and I have a weekend up in London and a meal at Dinner by Heston Blumenthal

should be interesting , I'm the worlds worse eater when it comes to food but I'm hoping he will knock me up a bacon butty and a nice cold beer

Liverpool tonight for a dirty night out.

Noice. Dirty in what way? [beavis]he he he he[/beavis]

Well, definitely dirty as in drunken.

Dirty in the other way, we'll see ;)

But if my previous experience of nights out in Liverpool is anything to go by, the forecast looks good.

Liverpool tonight for a dirty night out.

Noice. Dirty in what way? [beavis]he he he he[/beavis]

Well, definitely dirty as in drunken.

Dirty in the other way, we'll see ;)

But if my previous experience of nights out in Liverpool is anything to go by, the forecast looks good.

Will you be participating in the 'Climb the Superlambanana challenge'? Oh the fun I used to have trying to straddle that monster. I miss uni sometimes :(

HUGE weekend of golf for me.

Club Championships, 36 holes over 2 days. Need to get a decent round under my belt tomorrow, finishing around level par net. Then go for it on Sunday.

Play shit tomorrow and i might aswell not bother turning up Sunday!

Off to Farnborough airshow with the kids tomorrow

Get to see the Dreamliner and virgin spacecraft up close all being well ... Plus the usual loud jet stuff of course :-)

Exactly the same thread title as well. BOF you tea leaf :P
:suspect: We used to do one per weekend. Well, Trekka did :) Then I think he found God. Or whiskey, or something.

I got told off for usurping the original thread (even though my thread title was a title bit erm, different 8)):(

Whiskey by the way would be a good call, well single malt scotch anyway (preferably Glengoyne but beggers can't be choosers*).

*I'm not a begger.

Stay at home reading, watching movies and playing games, all the while thanking the Lord that I won't have to see the FAPs (**** Annoying Pricks) at work until Monday.

Went out last night for a mates birthday, curry afterwards. Woken up about 20 mins ago and can still taste the curry and jäger in my mouth :( **** rank breath today. Plus I'm feeling okay at the mo as I'm horizontal in bed and I know all hell will break loose as soon as I stand up. On the plus side, I dreamt about female snowboarders last night.

Going to VP a bit later to pick up the away shirt and a new home one. Round brothers later for tea.

Nothing planned for Sunday and I'm off Monday but have bugger all to do.

• 11 months later...

Look what I found! The weekend thread from a while back.

So, what's everyone upto?!

The weather looks good so I'm going to mow the lawn, possibly have a bbq and go to Halesowen to collect my specs from the opticians (and explain to them that it WAS (and is still) my girlfriend that visited them a few days, who got my pin-number wrong 3 times and blocked my debit card!)

• Like 1

Look what I found! The weekend thread from a while back.

So, what's everyone upto?!

The weather looks good so I'm going to mow the lawn, possibly have a bbq and go to Halesowen to collect my specs from the opticians (and explain to them that it WAS (and is still) my girlfriend that visited them a few days, who got my pin-number wrong 3 times and blocked my debit card!)

Hooray!

Â