Weekends football 29/30 October

andykeenan

think Wigan and Bolton look like goners so far. Its not the fact they are losing its the manner of it. Worst part for Bolton is they will probably go down and then lose Cahill(their only asset) on a free to make it worse

i offically don't understand football any more....

why all of a sudden does the linesman now have more authority than the referee...

lee mason is ten yards away from the challenge and shakes his head firmly to say no penalty...

the linesman flags for a penalty so the ref **** gives it....

surely the linesman is there just incase the ref cant see an incident not to competely over rule him

ridiculous..it was not a fooul on Suarez

although its funny to see West Brom on the end of a shit decision

Whelan is very loyal but Martinez really should be out the door soon.

Yep, bet he's wishing he took the Villa job. He'll never get an opportunity llike that again. Narrow escape for us mind

It can be sad seeing a former world class player struggling when they are getting past it e.g Ronaldinho in last 3 years.

But watching Ashley Cole struggle these days is hilarious, had a mare today

think Wigan and Bolton look like goners so far. Its not the fact they are losing its the manner of it. Worst part for Bolton is they will probably go down and then lose Cahill(their only asset) on a free to make it worse

and Blackburn?

The yank at Bolton is a bit of an asset?

Swansea's home record was on MOTD yesterday.. it's actually pretty good, still unbeaten at home and they have played the likes of Stoke and West Brom, Sunderland and Wigan I hope they stay up.

Also it's impressive how they maintained a 64% possession stat against Bolton (poor Bolton side I admit) but still impressive a stat which is very rare for Villa.

Â