Young Apprentice 2011 (BBC1)

andykeenan

Starts tonight at 9pm Lord Sugar looking for a young apprentice.

Fair few watch adult version so sure some will with the young version

Tonights espisode

Frozen Treats

The boys are pitted against the girls in a race to create a range of frozen treats

Got rid of the right one that's for sure, what an annoying little shit.

I liked his way of trying to get sales - nearly clotheslining the customer while asking "Do you want to buy some ice cream over there?"

His suit was a bit too much and that watch was too. When he was putting his point across near the end he started to rock backwards and forwards. I thought he was going to kill someone, or start rapping "it's all about the benjamin's baby".

Watched this, funny!! They are great entertainment aren't they. P-diddy junior needed to go before he killed someone whilst they slept I think.

On the ice cream selling: A few weeks back on that red hot weekend I went to Kingsbury Water Park for the day, the ice cream van had a huge queue all day long. No pushy salesmen at all. They guys had the weather and the location by the beach. They could have just stuck a sign up and gone for a sun bathe as I think those annoying shits hassleing the public was actually counter productive. I guess that isn't really the spirit of the Apprentice.

Â