Modern Warfare 3

juanpabloangel18

Every 3 pages? Surly not.

Why don't you just go and join the already huge queue of people waiting to dive on this and rip it to pieces, it seems to be quite fashionable to hate call of duty these days.

as someone said to me in the battlefield 3 thread earlier this week when i pissing and moaning about the tac light, all shooters online are cheap in one of another, deal with it or or stop playing.

Yes, i think the tactical lights and lazer dots are cheap, but there are things about cod that really should be left out. I've played Cod online since 2. Loved MW2, but all the grenades, rockets and commando knifing really made me hate it sometimes. I still clocked up 30 days played on MW2 though.

I will be heading to Tesco at midnight to pick it up for £25 with 4200 points (£35) and using my £5 off voucher from the Sun on Saturday too. The game plus Elite membership for £55-60 depending if i can use the voucher with this deal too, not bad!

Think im jumping to BF3

Modern Warfare 3 seems a bit kiddy in comparison not really physics involved is there not like BF3 anyway as a sniper in MW3 you just point and shoot headshot no bullet drop or anything not really a challenge some of the perks and killstreaks they have added seem pretty stupid as well

I remember being incredibly bored in the last one and just used an M16 with burst fire to 1 hit kill most things

People keep barking on about the single player being great it might be but 45 quid for a what 8 - 10 hour campaign which is more of an interactive movie than a game

Where are the midnight launches in central Birmingham? And how long after midnight do they stay open?
Don't know anything about Birmingham but a quick look on the Game website says:

'Birmingham (Pall) Unit 52, The Pallasades, Birmingham, West Midlands, B2 4XY

Birmingham Fort Unit 3B, The Fort Shopping Park, Birmingham, B24 9FP'

Sorta regretting pre-ordering now, been easier for me to get it at midnight. They stay open for about an hour I think.

Awesome ad running for MW3, with

There is no way in hell I'm doing the **** midnight launch again. For MW2, I turned up at 23:55, didn't even get to the till until gone 1am. By the time I got home, I managed a solitary game before passing out on the sofa. I'll be **** if I'm doing that shit again on a damn school night, I'll just calmly stroll in Tuesday lunchtime, pick up my pre-order and wait until I get home.

Bit of a dilemma with this one.... Not really too bothered about the game, looks like all the other CODs and whilst it's fun, i'm just not really interested this time round.

But a few friends are getting it and it's always a good laugh having a tear up with mates online, but £40 is a lot of money just for that reason....

Â