Modern Warfare 3

juanpabloangel18

Play didn't dispatch until today, there go my hopes of getting it a day early. :cry:

I'm looking forward to this one more than I did Black Ops, I wasn't arsed at all for Black Ops. I suppose not being able to play Modern Wafare 2 since I traded it in about 18 months ago has left me wanting the stupid shit that game throws at you. That's all toned down now though. I hope this game keeps with the quick pace of the other IW titles. Black Ops was fine, but it didn't always lend its self to playing like a mad man.

Play didn't dispatch until today, there go my hopes of getting it a day early. :cry:
Mine got dispatched from GAME Thursday morning, so here's hoping I get it a day early. Normally with game pre-orders you get them a day early.

i've seen a lot saying this is more like mw 2.5, rather than 3, which is good as far as i'm concerned, mw2 was and still is, the best of the series so far.
Stupid criticism too, the exact same thing could be said about BF3, I played the Beta and it seemed no different to BF2.

I see grenade launchers and rocket launchers are the main weapon now. Great, back to MW2 then. I liked MW2, i just hated all the explosives people used. They are really getting lazy with Call of Duty now.

I see grenade launchers and rocket launchers are the main weapon now. Great, back to MW2 then. I liked MW2, i just hated all the explosives people used. They are really getting lazy with Call of Duty now.
It's now basically impossible to kill somebody in one now, so no, they're not.

From what i've read, most of the bullshit has been stripped from the game, second chance included i think?

Stupid criticism too, the exact same thing could be said about BF3, I played the Beta and it seemed no different to BF2.

Just because it can also be said about BF3 doesn't make it alright. BF2 and MW2 were both poor and the new games need to be a masive upgrade.

It seems like they've learned from MW2 and changed alot of stuff though. I suppose it couldn't be worse!

Just because it can also be said about BF3 doesn't make it alright. BF2 and MW2 were both poor and the new games need to be a masive upgrade.

It seems like they've learned from MW2 and changed alot of stuff though. I suppose it couldn't be worse!

No, but that's a criticism alot of the BF fans on here have said, when that game is no different.

From what i've read, most of the bullshit has been stripped from the game, second chance included i think?

Dead Man's Hand = Like Final Stand, but instead you will have two C4's in your hands.

Final Stand = Once killed, you can still crawl around and use your primary weapon. One hit from the enemy ends Final Stand.

Still cheap as ****.

Wow, why you getting so offended? I didn't mean to say anything bad about your precious Call of Duty.

You ignored the fact they were death streaks, I said they were. I'm not sure that's 'getting so offended' :lol:

Where did i say i didn't like it? Where did i say i was a Battlefield fanboy?

Where did i say you was a Battlefield fanboi, MATE?

I've been in the Battlefield 3 thread and gather you like that game, seeing as you post 'i **** love this game' every 3 pages, thats all. i never called you a fanboi.

Â