Sven sacked by Leicester

sparey16

You seem to think that because he spouted crap over McLeish's appointment everything else he said must be wrong.

No, but the things he said about MON were clearly bullshit. If they had been true, MON would not have got a settlement from the tribunal.

You seem to think that because he spouted crap over McLeish's appointment everything else he said must be wrong.

No, but the things he said about MON were clearly bullshit. If they had been true, MON would not have got a settlement from the tribunal.

Didn't he say something along the lines of the manager thinking he was bigger than the club. You can interpret that how you like.

All it proves is that MON has good lawyers.

Since when have courts always given the correct result 100% of the time?

100% of the time - obviously never so thanks for stating that . I'd say they get it right 90 odd percent of the time though.

I'm sure O'Neill did have good lawyers. I'm also sure Randy didn't appoint the Chuckle Brothers to represent him. Although given his choice of manager over the last 15 months then perhaps he did :lol:

Like mark said you think billionnaire randy Lerner couldn't hire good lawyers.

There's only a small group of people who are independent to the situation and who have heard all the facts. And who did they award compensation to again?

Ignoring that decision from the tribunal is ridiculous.

Like mark said you think billionnaire randy Lerner couldn't hire good lawyers.

There's only a small group of people who are independent to the situation and who have heard all the facts. And who did they award compensation to again?

Ignoring that decision from the tribunal is ridiculous.

I'm not ignoring the decision from the tribunal, I'm just saying it doesn't 100% prove anything.

Terrible appointment if so. Keane is the new Bryan Robson.

He's getting jobs because of his playing career but managerially he's clueless. Ask any Ipswich or Sunderland fan what they think of Roy...

Â