Sven sacked by Leicester

sparey16

MON refusing the leicester job.. Beggars can't be...

I hardly think he's a beggar, he managed to screw £1m off us in compensation for his flouncing act so he cant exactly be struggling.

I hope he never manages again.

There was me stupidly thinking an independent tribunal awarded him that compensation.

Obviously we should believe the general, he's still posting because he's proven to be so trustworthy with his posts.

Are you MON's agent?

No, just not an idiot that believed everything the general posted.

He'll be in a Premier League job before too long. Unlike some Villa fans, most neutrals can see that he's still a very good manager - they're not blinded by irrational hatred.

He'll be in a Premier League job before too long. Unlike some Villa fans, most neutrals can see that he's still a very good manager - they're not blinded by irrational hatred.

Lol, ok. "irrational hatred" has got nothing to do with it. He wont get a job bigger than Villa that's for certain, despite allegedly being a very good manager.

Why not? Premier League, large floating fanbase who can be won back with a good style of football and the right results, owner who will invest in the squad given the right circumstances....

Oh and I didnt even read what the General posted on the subject of Saint Martin, I read the mainstream media. MON has very good lawyers, thats for sure.

Far from being "a very good manager" he will unfortunately have the legacy of being a quitter who couldnt handle the goalposts being shifted slightly due to his recklessness. And he wasnt quite good enough either, despite having the best working conditions any Villa manager has had, ever. I personally think many other managers would have done far better with what he had at his disposal. And that is how he will be remembered.

He'll be in a Premier League job before too long.

He probably will, let's hope which ever club he goes to they put a strict transfer/wage budget as he will no doubt buy alot of average players on high wages.

I think it's quite telling when only the likes of Leicester and West Ham have approached him so far.. PL owners must be wary of MON and rightly so.

He'll be in a Premier League job before too long. Unlike some Villa fans, most neutrals can see that he's still a very good manager - they're not blinded by irrational hatred

actually most neutral i know think he is vastly overrated and not as good as his hype. Which was sort of proven at Villa

I think the main issue is not that he signed lots of average players on big money, its the way he had a tantrum, left the club in the lurch then went back fro compo. If I was a chairman I'd stay away.

That is what I reckon as well. The same could be said for Curbishley. He hasn't found a job since sueing West Ham for constructive dismisal.

He'll be in a Premier League job before too long. Unlike some Villa fans, most neutrals can see that he's still a very good manager - they're not blinded by irrational hatred

actually most neutral i know think he is vastly overrated and not as good as his hype. Which was sort of proven at Villa

Does anyone really care what "neutrals" think?

This is football, FFS, it's about passion and support, not respecting the views of "neutrals".

I was inspired when O'Neill joined us. I can't even look at him now he's resurfaced on ITV recently. Compare MON to Moyes. Everton haven't got a pot to piss in yet he gets on with the job. MON dropped us right in the shit in the most cynical way possible and then sued us.

Â