Sven sacked by Leicester

sparey16

Reports coming in from Twitter that Sven sacked as LCFC boss. Bit harsh on Sven i think, seemed to be going alright in the championship.

Dean Scoggins from The Sun has posted this;

Sven Goran Eriksson has been sacked. Story coming on SunSport online #lcfc

The only news i can find online is also from The Sun here

Crazy, if they won their next game they would be up to fourth from 13th, just crazy stuff. This modern 'instant results in 5 minutes' football is a load of old bollocks.

MON can piss off as well, word removed.

Return for MON I bet
Media and VT wankfest incoming.

Haha, no doubt he will spend twice as much as the rest of the division, get promoted and be called a messiah too ;)

Does he have previous form/a reputation for doing this? when he got Leicester promoted in 1996 did they spend twice as much as everyone else? before he then led them to 4 top 10 Prem finishes on the spin and two league cup wins. I'm genuinely unsure as although I don't remember Leicester spending shit loads around that time I could just have missed it.

Return for MON I bet

Haha, no doubt he will spend twice as much as the rest of the division, get promoted and be called a messiah too ;)

Does he have previous form/a reputation for doing this? when he got Leicester promoted in 1996 did they spend twice as much as everyone else? before he then led them to 4 top 10 Prem finishes on the spin and two league cup wins. I'm genuinely unsure as although I don't remember Leicester spending shit loads around that time I could just have missed it.

When youve got Ivanhoe and the legend that is Frank Sinclair in your team, you dont need sheikhs in charge.

Return for MON I bet

No he never, but he did at Celtic and us and I believe he left us as we had no money?

Also Leicester have money so it would be ideal for him. Not to mention the Championship is far tougher then it was back then.

I believe he left us as we had no money?

When was this stated as the reason? by Randy or Mon?

The media, and we know how friendly Martin is with them. Anyways you seem very defensive for some reason, I was only saying he was ideal for the job.

MON will surely go there now. They have some money, they have wacky owners who like ours can initially be walked over and the media are on his side die to his "personality".

Hopefully next summer he'll be able to take some of his cloggers off our hands too.

I don't think he will get a good reception at Villa Park though if he did get them promoted.

Â