Mario Balotelli Sets His House On Fire

Rainer

That's what I love about him. Loved his goal against Chelsea last week - the way he pulled up & just let the ball bounce gently into the net and then just looked down, sort of "this is just routine for me, scoring against Chelsea". Also loved his shoulder goal against Norwich - here

We don't have enough genuine eccentrics in the PL any more. More power to his elbow (apols to his team mates who are going to have to take a few beatings/darts in the head in the cause :) )

• 2 weeks later...

This guy is growing on me -

Manchester City star Mario Balotelli enjoyed another late night before a big game - but this time it was at a Christmas midnight mass, where he left a £200 donation after enjoying a booze-free trip to a local pub and treating everyone to a round of drinks.

• 2 weeks later...

he's been moaning in italy taht he's homesick and fed up of our media constantly making up stories that arent true!

i think his agent is on the instruction to release something in the press every other month about him returning home, keeps interest up on both sides

Up to his tricks again :lol:

Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli surprised students at a school when he walked in and asked to use the toilet.

Balotelli, 21, apparently parked his Bentley outside Xaverian College, Manchester, on Thursday lunchtime.

He used the toilet before talking to students in the canteen and walking into the teachers' staff room.

A college spokesman told the Manchester Evening News: "Xaverian was delighted to receive a surprise visit from Mario who chatted to some of the students."

Student Edward Gasson, 18, was sitting in the canteen with friends when Balotelli walked in.

He commented: "Balotelli parked his Bentley outside then came in and was asking where the toilets were, then he went to the teachers' staff room.

"After that he was just walking round campus like he owned the place and everyone was following him around.

"I'm a City fan so it was amazing to see him but it was a bit ridiculous for him to come here - you would never expect it to happen."

Balotelli played for City in Wednesday night's Carling Cup semi-final defeat against Liverpool but was substituted shortly before half-time after suffering an injury.

The Italy international has regularly been in the news for his off-field antics since he joined City in August 2010.

He threw a dart at a youth team player in March, was substituted by Mancini for showboating in a pre-season friendly and has been sent off three times since joining from Inter Milan.

Balotelli was also involved in a training ground bust-up with team-mate Micah Richards last month and was linked to a similar incident with Jerome Boateng in December 2010.

I love this guy! Link

I'm beginning to think he's a little too aware of the mad reputation he has now and is starting to do this stuff knowing the reaction it'll get; rather than just being the inadvertent mad guy up to now. Maybe I'm wrong. Yeah still love him though :)

I'm beginning to think he's a little too aware of the mad reputation he has now and is starting to do this stuff knowing the reaction it'll get; rather than just being the inadvertent mad guy up to now. Maybe I'm wrong. Yeah still love him though :)

I think this also, he is playing up to the reputation.

• 2 weeks later...

I personally do not think it was an intended stamp

If you look again to me it looks like the initial challenge on Parker left him unbalanced and then Modric just pushed into him while he was on one leg and in trying to regain his balance he trod on Parker.

Although it looks nasty I think it was innocent

Â