Mario Balotelli Sets His House On Fire

Rainer

I still think the school bully story is the best. Saw a kid at training, asked him why he wasnt at school. Kid said he was being bullied so he didnt want to go. Balotelli drives the kid to school after training and makes the bully shake hands with the kid. He might be bonkers, but he has a heart of gold.
Did he have this heart of gold before or after he was throwing darts at the youth players?

Super Mario. No brains and money are a dangerous but sometimes brilliant combination.

Yep.

In that respect Man City found the perfect replacement for Stephen Ireland

You have to admire Ireland's style, though. 24" pink rims on his Range Rover? Class.

Super Mario. No brains and money are a dangerous but sometimes brilliant combination.

Yep.

In that respect Man City found the perfect replacement for Stephen Ireland

You have to admire Ireland's style, though. 24" pink rims on his Range Rover? Class.

Pink rims on a range rover is not class its **** moronic

The striker is said to have been reluctant to leave his belongings and, at one point, to have run back inside to recover a quantity of money and a suitcase.

Seems to have been keen to rescue that suitcase. Wonder what was in it? :detect::suspect:

Going on everything I have come to know and love about Mario Balotelli, I wouldn't be surprised if it was empty and just his favourite suitcase.

Or full of my little ponies and action men :lol:

Speaking of which, I've just heard a great story emerging from my office about Super Mario.

Apparently his Mom was over recently and she was talking to his cleaner and asks her if she has everything she needs. The cleaner says "No, I need practical items like an iron, ironing board etc."

Mario's Mom says "OK write me a list and tell me where to get it all from and we'll get Mario to arrange it all". The cleaner writes a list and tells Mrs Balotelli that they will be able to get it all from John Lewis.

Mario and his mates get sent by his Mom to John Lewis with the shopping list in hand. They all return 5 hours later - empty handed. The cleaner asks "Where is everything?", when to her relief a big John Lewis van arrives on the driveway.

The van contains nothing from the list, but does contain these "practical items" - a giant trampoline, Scalextric, two electric scooters and a table tennis set.

Or full of my little ponies and action men :lol:

Speaking of which, I've just heard a great story emerging from my office about Super Mario.

Apparently his Mom was over recently and she was talking to his cleaner and asks her if she has everything she needs. The cleaner says "No, I need practical items like an iron, ironing board etc."

Mario's Mom says "OK write me a list and tell me where to get it all from and we'll get Mario to arrange it all". The cleaner writes a list and tells Mrs Balotelli that they will be able to get it all from John Lewis.

Mario and his mates get sent by his Mom to John Lewis with the shopping list in hand. They all return 5 hours later - empty handed. The cleaner asks "Where is everything?", when to her relief a big John Lewis van arrives on the driveway.

The van contains nothing from the list, but does contain these "practical items" - a giant trampoline, Scalextric, two electric scooters and a table tennis set.

:crylaugh: :crylaugh: superb.

Â