• Petrov
    • Bannan
    • Herd
    • Bent
    • Agbonlahor
    • Cuellar (for Hutton 41)
    • Heskey (for N'Zogbia 60)
    • Albrighton (for Bannan 78)

I'm on my phone and internet is shit so I'm not going to read the whole thread but I hope consensus is similar to my opinion. The officials were a **** disgrace today,we knoiw phil dowd is a word removed but that lino who gave the pen,what was he thinking?! I was watching herd and their player after they had been warned before the free kick and couldn't see anything wrong at all. So unfair, especially for herd because I thought he had been our best player prior to that,I've voted him motm. Hope he has his red card overturned and he keeps his place because we actually looked a lot more conposed with him in than delph. Aside from the shocking reffing, we really need to learn how to defend corners. Their goals were both preventable. Other than that I thought it was ridiculous to bring heskey on when we needed a goal,we needed some creativity. Thought bannan played very well again,as did warnock. Gabby shouldn't have been moved inside. Nzogbia showed more than he has prior but still looks a little lazy. Once we went behind we were toothless which worries me,need six ppoints from the next two. Phil dowd should never ref a game of ours again,the fans get on his back (rightly so most of the time) but that only spurs him on. So yeah in summary herd motm,he looked the real deal. I'm stil so **** agry about the red card. Sorry about any spelling errors,too difficult to check on my phone.

Shit atmosphere

Shit attendace

Shit songs

It's like the good old days, but not quite as fun. Atleast in the good old days we had the dream of a billionaire owner. We've had the dream, and it was 'meh'.

Dowd and his assistant have ruined the game, even the baggies players were surprised to be awarded the penalty. We were given a second chance with the miss from Brunt but never recovered.

Where was Delph and Ireland? Why was Collins in for Clarke?

The corner for the first goal came from Collins not taking his time and just hoofing it away losing possession and then the corner came and he lost his man. The man is a liability.

Heskey in at DM is beyond a joke what was the thinking behind that? Bannan came off when he was clearly the best player on the pitch in claret and blue. I am trying to be an optimist but today i lost alot of my optimism through squad choices and negativity when we fell behind. We look feeble through the middle and will be exploited by the big teams.

yeah the red card was unfair and the officials were poor, but that does not excuse that we were 1 up and poor defending cost us 3 points

i'm sorry but the 'team' has gotten worse for me since houlier left both in personel and in performances - i see no reason to pursue any further with this manager as he is a complete muppet.

i guarantee i could do a better job - and I'll do it for free!

By the way, the Hutton challenge was perhaps slightly dangerous but he did get the ball first from what I saw. Therefore neither should have been red cards (as some are saying Hutton should have got one) and we were very unlucky on that front today.

Refereeing was a disgrace. Had Dowd not struck again with his usual shit the game may have been very different.

That said, it still wasn't a good performance. In fact it was pretty poor. I don't know where certain people are getting this idea from that McLeish has instilled "fight" into the team. As for the set piece defending, what the hell is going on? I'm starting to think it could be the players as this is now happening under McLeish as well as Houllier.

Embarrassing comments from Eck defending Huttons woeful challenge

It was straight red material

Hutton has been shocking since joining and needs dropping now

Based on what? You didn't even watch the **** game. For ****'s sake.

Not seen anything, not read much.

We were the better team with eleven men, I have no idea what the sending off was for, Herd went fairly willingly so I'm guessing something happened.

I'm pissed off about the result, we were a match for them with ten and would have won with eleven.

I would not be sad if Phil Dowd was dead in the morning.

Shit atmosphere.

I actually thought it was the best atmosphere at VP so far this season, if only because everyone was so indignated by the red card decision. The ten mins before half time today are what the atmosphere at VP should be like all the time. Really pissed off when I got to my seat at the start of the second half and everyone behind me was sat down looking really disinterested (about 5 rows down from the back at the edge of K5/6)

Fair play to Herd for not making a fuss when being sent off, he did look a bit bemused though.

Why is everyone banging on about the Hutton challenge he won the ball fair and square. The ref was right on top off it and didnt think it worth even a free-kick.

Hodgson's a clearing in the woods! Ref did not even see the incident! clearing in the woods!

Thought Eck got the starting line up spot on, but then had no real plan b. Poor!

Â