• Petrov
    • Bannan
    • Herd
    • Bent
    • Agbonlahor
    • Cuellar (for Hutton 41)
    • Heskey (for N'Zogbia 60)
    • Albrighton (for Bannan 78)

I have been to 5 homes games this season and seen us beat Blackburn and Wigan (2 teams favourite for the drop), draw with shitty Wolves, draw with Shitty Newcastle and lose to Shitty West Brom.

McLeish really fills me with optimism for the season!

How can you call a team thats unbeaten and in fourth place after 9 matches, shit?

We were unbeaten until last week and do you really think Newcastle are a good team? If you do then you have a low threshold of satisfaction.

No, i think they have a decent first eleven and a mid table team, that is in no way shit. You are deluded. If they are shit, what the hell are Wigan and Blackburn for example?! And they were clearly better than us at VP, how extremely shit are Villa then? Get a grip

Just got in can you fill me in folks...!

What happened how were we playing untill the sending off...?

How and Why did Herd start...?

We were good until the sending off.

Herd played well while he was on and the fact that he's not Fabian Delph is reason enough for me.

I have been to 5 homes games this season and seen us beat Blackburn and Wigan (2 teams favourite for the drop), draw with shitty Wolves, draw with Shitty Newcastle and lose to Shitty West Brom.

How can you call a team thats unbeaten and in fourth place after 9 matches, shit?

by watching the play.

Yes Phil Dowd is a w**ker but don't be so bloody blinkered as to think that we were the better team and he cost us the game.

Wake up and smell the coffee all you one eyed idiots and realise that we have a shit manager and poor tactics and we are going backwards under the current set up.

Pretty sure it was 1-0 at 11v11. Phil Dowd cost us the game, no doubt about it. Easily the most pathetic refereeing performance I've ever seen, even worse than his Cup Final outing.

We were certainly on top until the sending off.

But I don't think you can blame the sending off for our defeat. We lost because we couldn't defend corners and Bent couldn't score the simplest of open goals.

lol.

We were robbed - oh well lets forget this one and move on. Was the sending off really that bad, what happened...?

Like I always say the MON doubters have got their way....!

The mans performance in the transfer market has set us back years.....and i ain't so sure we are in any better hands, but i will wait and see.

We were unbeaten until last week and do you really think Newcastle are a good team? If you do then you have a low threshold of satisfaction.

No, i think they have a decent first eleven and a mid table team, that is in no way shit. You are deluded. If they are shit, what the hell are Wigan and Blackburn for example?! And they were clearly better than us at VP, how extremely shit are Villa then? Get a grip

Villa under McLeish are extremely shit. Finally you have grasped the reality you muppet.

didnt watch all the game but so pissed off at the result. we were in the lead and i think would of won and because of a stupid refereeing decison we leave with no points, a suspension for a player who i think is a player who is really up for it and i think rock bottom confidence.

sunderland is a must win game in my opinion. would of accepted a point today with what happened but to lose and not even have a go. i watched the last 20 mins and it was shocking. nothing not even a look at goal and resorted to lumping up front and the lump who should of been up there ( heskey) was for some weird reason in midfield.

cuellar really isnt the defender some people make him out to be. he lacks pace and for a big bloke gets so easily outjumped and over powered.

what confuses me more is we were 1 up with 10 men and surely 10 men can defend for the rest of the game, i mean come on its suppose to be AMc speciality. if we conceded 1 goal fair enough but to concede 2 and then make it so comfortable for wba is what annoys me. its like they just accepted weve lost o well. which pisses me right off.

hutton, nzog, delph another story just cant be bothered with them

sorry about the rant but this avfc team annoys the hell out of me and thats just the beginning

Villa under McLeish are extremely shit. Finally you have grasped the reality you muppet.

So according to you, roughly half of the Premier League (which is supposed to be the strongest league in the world) are shit or worse? Lobotomy anyone?

by watching the play.

Ive watched most of Newcastles games this season, far from shit tbh.

Herd my MOTM, atleast he showed us some fight and the only player that wanted something. I´ve doubted it, but we are in relegation scrap and will be lucky to stay in the PL next season. Thats my take on it.

cuellar really isnt the defender some people make him out to be. he lacks pace and for a big bloke gets so easily outjumped and over powered.
It's fair enough to say he wasn't much cop defensively but to be fair to the bloke this was his first league game in ages after coming back from surgery. I don't think you can say it's representative of him. He's only had a couple of incomplete reserve games since the op afaik...? Also for their second it's not like he left a gaping hole - he was a shade slow in closing down but Scharner took the strike high and it would have been a difficult block for anyone.

Weirdly I thought he looked half decent going forward. Couple of promising near post drills and positive movement. One hopeless hoof though.

lol.

We were robbed - oh well lets forget this one and move on. Was the sending off really that bad, what happened...?

Like I always say the MON doubters have got their way....!

The mans performance in the transfer market has set us back years.....and i ain't so sure we are in any better hands, but i will wait and see.

I do find it astounding that people are still finding comfort in blaming this mess on MON.

A lot of the players he bought have been moved on, including of course all the brilliant star players he brought in who gave us hope that the team was going somewhere.

You can't blame MON for the fact that Hutton, N'Zogbia and Bent were woeful today. Nor can you really blame him for the inadequacies of some of our younger players - they have all been coached and brought into the first team squad since he left.

If it makes you fell happier to point the finger in that direction, fine, it's a free country, but it is a deluded viewpoint.

I actually thought quite highly of Hodgson before todays match but after reading his post match comments, the old man is deluded.

"If ever I've seen a challenge that merited a red card, it was Hutton on Long."

"The referee made what I assume he felt was the correct decision regarding Herd because he was in a good position to see it. I didn't see it at the time.

"I've seen it on TV. The guy left his foot on Olsson. What is there to say? Do you want him to apologise for leaving his leg there to be stamped on?"

What a tool

It's far too easy to hide behind the sending off and blame that for our defeat.

Yes it was significant, but there is no gurantee that we would have coasted the game with 11 v 11 as some think.

Remember, that while we were having ZERO shots on target, Albion

Missed a penalty

Had a goal disallowed

Brought 1 brilliant save out of Shay

Missed an absolute sitter at the end

I think we got off lightly.

I actually thought quite highly of Hodgson before todays match but after reading his post match comments, the old man is deluded.

"If ever I've seen a challenge that merited a red card, it was Hutton on Long."

"The referee made what I assume he felt was the correct decision regarding Herd because he was in a good position to see it. I didn't see it at the time.

"I've seen it on TV. The guy left his foot on Olsson. What is there to say? Do you want him to apologise for leaving his leg there to be stamped on?"

What a tool

He is completely disingenuous. Always has been. First to complain if something against him, but never holds his hands up if his side has been the beneficiary of a bad call.

Unless they've found a new camera angle since the match, there has been no TV footage that shows a stamp. At worst you can see a slight move of Herd's leg - but no evidence of contact, particularly considering Olsson has zero reaction.

Â