• Petrov
    • Bannan
    • Herd
    • Bent
    • Agbonlahor
    • Cuellar (for Hutton 41)
    • Heskey (for N'Zogbia 60)
    • Albrighton (for Bannan 78)

Shocking decision, we were comfortable up until then.

However...........

once we went to 10 men McLeish and his tactics totally baffled me, his substitutions were terrible and he clearly cant motivate a team like MON used to.

0 shots on target tells you all that needs to be known. Totally disgraceful effort by the team and the mangement. The whole set up seems to lack passion and any ideas.

McLeish is quickly going down as one of the worst mangers I have seen at Villa Park since I have been going which is 1988.

People will try and defnd him but honestly the guy plays poor football, is tactically inept, does not know his arse from his elbow when it comes to making substitions.

He is totally crap when it comes to buying players apart from goal keepers and I honestly dont know how much more of his bollocks I can be bothered to watch. He is ruining this club.

Charles Nzogbia and Alan Hutton oh deary me

:(

Alan Hutton once more was a **** liability today. Zoggy was ineffective. Heads dropped second half.

Can't judge the Herd incident very difficult to see what happened. Herd didn't protest but neither did Olsson shout? There appeared to be some kinda of malicious looking flick of his leg towards the chest, if that is what happened I back the officials but I just can't tell.

Can't pin this on AMc. Sorry.

West Brom boss Roy Hodgson on Aston Villa defender Chris Herd's controversial sending-off: "It was a kick - he stamped on him. The referee saw him and sent him off. You could say it had a major influence but I thought we were controlling the game at that point and went a goal down agains the run of play. I think with the quality of our football we could have beaten an 11-man Aston Villa today."

**** off Woy.

Alan Hutton once more was a **** liability today. Zoggy was ineffective. Heads dropped second half.

Can't judge the Herd incident very difficult to see what happened. Herd didn't protest but neither did Olsson shout? There appeared to be some kinda of malicious looking flick of his leg towards the chest, if that is what happened I back the officials but I just can't tell.

Can't pin this on AMc. Sorry.

Don't apologise to the fuckwits that blame our manager for everything.

BBC:

West Brom boss Roy Hodgson on Aston Villa defender Chris Herd's controversial sending-off: "It was a kick - he stamped on him. The referee saw him and sent him off. You could say it had a major influence but I thought we were controlling the game at that point and went a goal down agains the run of play. I think with the quality of our football we could have beaten an 11-man Aston Villa today."

What planet is he on?

Shocking red card decision but the gaffa has to grow a pair and ditch the likes of Nzogbia and Hutton into the reserves where they can rebuild whatever they once had because they sure haven't got it anymore !

Equally, we need to recognise that Bent converts a decent amount of the guilt-edged chances he gets but, that aside, he is complete shite. He doesn't work hard enough and he fails to hold the ball up so unless you are playing him with two wide men in an old-skool 4-3-3 then he is a liability and, frankly, a waste of a shirt.

Put Heskey up front as the target man then at least we have the time to get the attacking midfielders up in support - with Bent it just comes straight back again. Either give Bent the support that is needed to make him of use or ditch him into the reserves and tell him to change his game because lame-ass, lightweight, frontman is of no use to us at all at the moment !

I love how some people conveniently forget we were absolutely cruising before the sending off. But no, it was just a coincidence that West Brom dominated us for the rest of the game and AM is crap yada yada.
We were cruising for the first 20 against Man City and it didn't take a sending off for us to concede a load of soft goals. Yes Herd's red was a game changer but we created nothing from then on, which to be frank IS unrelated to the sending off, beyond the fact that it damaged our morale.

I love how some people conveniently forget we were absolutely cruising before the sending off. But no, it was just a coincidence that West Brom dominated us for the rest of the game and AM is crap yada yada.

bollocks, we did **** all with 10 men. even with 10 men at home we should be able to give a pretty average WBA team a decnt game. We have played badly in every game this season aprt from 60 mins against Blackburn and in patches against Wigan both of whom are **** useless.

Alex McLeish is crap, has always been crap and will continue to be crap

Just got back to the car and am glad to hear the red was a harsh one. Petrov tried so very hard in the second half but bringing albrighton on was stupid. NZogbia shoul have been off at half time, but I understand the logic in bringing heskey on. This is a team who will be about on a par with us this year. The fact that we narrowly lost to them with 10 men isn't cause for panic. Where were the fans though? C'mon lads...

We have played badly in every game this season aprt from 60 mins against Blackburn and in patches against Wigan both of whom are **** useless.

Well said.

Ref & linesman did ruin the game today with disgraceful decision but McWank is utter shit.

NZogbia shoul have been off at half time, but I understand the logic in bringing heskey on.

..... but not playing him in midfield !!!

We needed somebody to hold the ball up in the baggies half. Heskey should have gone up top with Gabby playing off him and three in midfield.

bollocks, we did **** all with 10 men. even with 10 men at home we should be able to give a pretty average WBA team a decnt game. We have played badly in every game this season aprt from 60 mins against Blackburn and in patches against Wigan both of whom are **** useless.

Bollocks? So we weren't well on course for an easy 3 points until the sending off?

Put Heskey up front as the target man then at least we have the time to get the attacking midfielders up in support - with Bent it just comes straight back again. Either give Bent the support that is needed to make him of use or ditch him into the reserves and tell him to change his game because lame-ass, lightweight, frontman is of no use to us at all at the moment !

Ugh. A great example of why I hate people who talk in footballing clichés.

Drop Bent for Heskey, honestly :crylaugh:

Just got back. From what I saw Herd aggresively pulled his leg away from olsson but I could'nt see no stamp, bad bad decision in my eyes. Im not McLiesh's biggest fan but slating him after we had a player sent off and are dowm to 10 men is a little harsh. Yes we could have played better, but its cery diffeicult with 10.

A couple of points, Gaby was up for it, Petrov played a part in the negative second half, every time he had the ball he was static and would pass back. Need to tighten the defensive line for corners and free kicks. All in all not the best and im starting to think we are not to good not to go down, look at the league points we have not far from the zone.

Â