Weekends football 22/23 October

andykeenan

I dislike them both but united less. But I do hope city go on to win Then win the league by April. Repeat this for 3 seasons. Maybe then when United Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal complain they will do something about football

I dislike them both but united less. But I do hope city go on to win Then win the league by April. Repeat this for 3 seasons. Maybe then when United Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal complain they will do something about football

something like selling their television rights abroad...individually?

something like a european league with all the rich clubs?

something like scrapping relegation and opting for a franchise model (i.e NFL)?

no, I don't want man city to run away with it year in, year out. I want competition, from every team possible. competition that extends to more than having a few pennies.

I hate City, but I would LOVE to see Manure get a thrashing, so for the only time in my life I will say this - Come on Citeh (bin Muhammad bin Sahwar bin Balti) !

think i prefer City having the money than when Chelsea did. Maybe its cause City have these wonderful attackers like Silva, Aguero and Balotelli that you can tolerate them if they play good football. Unlike Chelsea who rarely signed flair players

Â