Saints Row The Third

Daniel

• 2 weeks later...

qzBhZl.jpg

Reservoir dogs reference, while dressed as a wolf. Genius.

taZgHs.jpg

And a "car chase" which made me laugh out loud. Thumbnail is deliberately small in case you dont want to see the gag.

taZgHs.jpg

And a "car chase" which made me laugh out loud. Thumbnail is deliberately small in case you dont want to see the gag.

:lol:

I did the exact same mission on co-op a few nights ago, got a laugh thinking 'what the **** is this?' . This game is insane, hardly any of the missions seem logical, everything is completely overpowered but that's fine, it's pretty much what makes the game great.

I'm more or less at the end of the game but for a mission or two (I'm guessing). I did the Killbane showdown mission a while back and thought it was hilarious. Possibly the most inappropriate use of inspirational 80's movie music imaginable.

It's huge fun but personally I think I'm more a GTA kind of guy. I simply can't get used to the arcadey, stop-on-a-dime vehicle physics of SR and I much prefer the character depth in GTA. Having said that, GTA's environments feel sparse and sterile compared to the vibrancy of Steelport. Rockstar could learn a thing or two from THQ in this regard for GTA 5.

This game just lends itself to great screenshots:

Y6nfOl.jpg

Co op rampage at the airport. Trying to clear a path to the military jet place (in the background)

0PFWSl.jpg

8)

MhxDYl.jpg

Found where the helicopter spawns. Stole it. I am pretty sure the radio was tuned to play this when you first take off on purpose. :nod:

I might have to trade this one in.. The novelty wears off really quick to be honest.

I've made it to mission 45 of 47, and i'm bored now. It's a good game, but GTA is still the better of the two.

I played this and never really got into it at all, just wasn't as fun or as funny as I was expecting. Maybe its because i never played the other games.

Â