Stone Roses to reform

ChristchurchVillan

;) I'm actually just grateful that you know who they are. I don't imagine that you're aware of many bands who've released stuff since! (Primal who?, The Arcade what?!)
Just for reference:

I quite like what I've heard of Primal Scream (although that isn't much, beyond "Screamadelica"). Don't actually own any, but I wouldn't rule it out.

I've heard of Arcade Fire, but that's as far as it goes.

Well I'm with Rev and Brumaerican on this. Can't wait and will be doing everything to get a ticket.

The thing is with Brown that all the Roses fans know he's a poor singer. But that's not the point. He has a real stage prescence about him. I've seen him live quite a few times and he's never disappointed. His warm up gig at Wolverhampton for the My Way tour was great and nowadays he's always in fine form with the crowd *at least at the gigs I've been to.*

I went to a Versus Cancer gig a few years ago and Ian Brown and a few others closed with I am the Resurrection.

so really I have already seen them perform.

plus Ian Brown is awful singing live. Definitely an album singer.

I guess people want to go to say "I was there". don't expect any kind of in tune singing or indeed in time with the music.

Â